Road trip part 1

Hello im sorry i have not update in a while i have been busy sorry, but heare you go. :) and my chapter is dedicated to  Khalilahhenderson7 

****************

VICTORIAS POV:

        I wake up to ben shaking me "Tori Wake Up" I turn to Ben in his pajamas with his teddy bear in his hands, then i look at the time to see it 1 clock in the morning then i say " whats wrong"? He then said" I had a nightmare can i sleep with you"? I scoot over for ben and he gets in while snuggling into me i give ben a kiss on his head then we both fell asleep.

        About 8 in the morning i wake up to see ben still asleep so i go down stares to make breakfest, i decide to make papa's "(potatoes) with scramble eggs and toast, when i was poring juice into a cup ben comes down staires while rubbing his eyes, i smile at him and he comes sit down and starts to eat breakfest.

        After we eat breakfest we get dress, while i was finishing curling my hair ben comes in playing on his ipod that i gave him. I turn to ben saying " ok ready to go on our road trip"? YEAH ben screams i turn around and ben hops on my back we were heading to the car with the bags in my hands and ben on my back. I was putting away the bags when i heared "Where you going"? i turn to see all the guys there and kat looking at me confused.

        On a road trip" Well you do know we still have school on monday right "? No shit shirlock that is why i called on friday saying that niether ben or me will becoming to school this week because it is a family emergency. "Well looks like were coming" I then start laughing and evrybody is looking at me crazy. Once i finish up laughing i say" Yeah you funny cuz thats not happening"

        I get inside the drivers seat ready to close the door but xavier got in my way "Move the hell out of the way for i can leave" Well you see here Princesa we are coming with no matter if you like it or not" Excuse for one don't call me Princesa and  for two NO your not.  Then ben says" Please can they come tori", while giving me the puppy dog eyes knowing it works everytime. 

        About 2 of the puppy eyes i cave "Uhhh fine just hurry the hell up" "YEAHHHH" i just roll my eyes and everyone gets inside my car, then we start to head off for our road trip. 

1 HOUR LATER

        Oh my fucking god the car ride was 5 hours of aginizing hell. I had the twins fighting every five minutes of god knows what, then i had ben and austin singing on top of there longs to every song that came on the only one that i didn't want to kill was xavier which is suprising but he was getting irritated i can tell because he look like he was going explode and kill both the twins and austin.

        We finally made it we are at the aiport because he are heading to italy, the reason to why it took so long to get to the airport is because i didn't know where we were going and then we got lost once then we had to stop evry 5 minutes for bathroom break.

        We get inside the plan and start to take our seets, the twins are in front of us with ben in the middle then me and xavier are sitting next to each other behind  the twins and ben, The plan took off and i had my gun with me becuase i learned how to make it through the medal detector without it going off, what you never know because i have to be carefull when He is still out there.

        It was about 30 minutes when the plane took off and the twins are all ready arguing about who gets the last cookie. "HEY i get the cookie because you already had two alejandro yelled then alexander says no that was you you are just stupid. then they start to hit each other, i roll my eyes but get up and smack them both in the head and then give ben the cookie.

        *HEY* the both said at the same time" shut the hell up will you and no only ben gets the cookie" I sit back down with xavier smirking at me i shake my head and turn to look out the window. Then what do you know the twins start to argue again, then xavier laughs a little saying " Calm down princesa" i dont say nothing just put my head phones in and sleep.

        This is going to be a long flight i think before i fully pass out, 

        NIGHTMARE

        YOU STUPID BITCH YOU THINK YOU CAN TRY TO LEAVE ME ryan at but yelled in my face then kick me right in my face i fall but try to get back up but just to get push down again.

        I was on the florr with me crying and my whole body with cuts and bruises every and im coughing up blood, then ryan pulls out a gun aiming it at me saying" Im coming for you then when he was about to pull the trigger.

        HEY wake up princesa , its ok your safe, i open my eyes to see the guys and ben and xavier looking at me with a worried experesion in there i eyes i lifet myself up and i have sweat running down my  head and i was hot then i say " what happened"  xavier says " well the plain landed and you were alseep and then you were moving around and were sweating really bad and you were shaking so i woke you up.

        " Then he ask what were you dreaming of"? oh nothing just a bad dream im fine, the guys didn't look convinced but they also didn't sya anything. We get off the plain and head to get our bags, Im gessing what you guys a wondering well kat couldn't go because she had to be with her parents for some important event so it is just me and the boys,

        Great (note the sarcasam)  We get to the hotel room that i reserved for just me and ben but sense the guys are with us we all have to share a room, the twins are on the other bed and xavier i with me and ben. We all went to bed because it had been a long plane ride and it was late so we just went to bed. Ben was on my right and xavier on my left i had to sleep in the middle because ben cant sleep in middle because he gets hot easily.

        Xavier was behind me spooning me and his arm around my waist i didn't feel like arguing so i just let it be and i was about to fully fall in a deep slumber but i heared xavier say " Night mi princesa and then he kissed my head. then i passed out with a smile on my face.

Sorry i took for ever to update and sorry its not long and my birthday is in 2 weeks :D i have been busy with school lately but i promise next chapter will be long. so comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!