Project part 2 and A Kiss ?????

Hey stopping by and saying hi and im going to start dedicating chapters to my fans.
I would really appreciate if you guys start commeting and tell me what you think I would really like it if you guys want to help me out and give me some ideas thank you :)
******************************

XAVIERS POV:

        *RING* *RING* 

        Uhhh i wake up with a pounding headache , i look to see where the noise is coming from and see it is my alarm clock so i quickly shut it off. The reason for my pounding headache was because once austin picked me and jessica up i told him about Victotria getting stabed and he freeked out a little bit and this was his reply " WHAT THE FUCK SHE GOT STABBED !!!!!!!!" i just punched him in the arm and told him to shut up.

        Well anyways once i told him about what happened he also thought victotria was hidding something but we let it gho, well anyways so Austin said there will be this awesome party tonight and i said i was going because jessica was staying at her friends house tonight. Once we dropperd off jessica at her friends house we went straight to the party.

        We got there, all you see was a bunch of teenager drinking making out or grinding on each other, there were red cups every where, and the music was blasting loud. I remember something like drinking a couple of tequila shots, then some blond comes up to me and start grinding on me and then i pushed her off because i was not in the mood.

        About after my sixth shot i couldn't remember anything. I look at the clock and see that i had already missed 1st and 2nd period (Oh well) i get up and take a shower, then i take pills for my headache , once i was all ready i go to school. I finally get to school , then once im therte the bell for thirtd rang well time for lunch.

        I head to the cafateria, i open to doors to the cafeteria and once im i everybody stops talking and stares at me, i just glare smirk because everyone had fear i there eyes, but i went to my table and then i stop at the table to see victoria there laughing with the guys and she had a red head there with her. Hmmm this lunch should be intresting.

VICTORIAS POV:

        I wake up to my alarm blasting music out loud for me to wake up, i turn off the alarm clock then i get up and head straight to the bathroom to take shower. Half an hour a later im done so i head to my closet to pick my outfit for the day which is a black tank top shirt with shorts my black vans my hat that says obey, and a red rollex watch, my black dr dre beats. 

        Im done getting dressed so i head to my mirror and start doing my make , but today i did something different with my makeup which consited of silver eye shadow and a little bit of black eye shadow at the coerners my eyeliner was winged as always and mascara, for my lips i just added cleare lip gloss. As for my hair i just curled it.

        Once i was fully done i looked myself in the mirror and approving of my outfit, you can see all my tattoos on my arms, but thats about it they cant  see any of my other tattoos that i have but they can see a little bit of my tattoo thats on my back, other than that im good.

        I head down stairs to see ben already dressed and eating froot loops for breakfest,  i look at the time to see that i had only 5 minutes left to take ben to school for him to be on time so i skip breakfest and take ben straight to school. Once i drop off ben at school i head to my school great (note the sarcasm) well anyways i pull up to my school and head to my first period.

        I get in class, and i head to the back as always, i actually listened to the teacher today but that was only because i forgot my headphones at home because i was in a hurry, Well anyways the stupid teacher said that we are going to work on our projects today in class. Well i look around to notice that Xavier wasn't here( hmm weired).