Hormones

Hello my lovely readers, here is the next chapter so I hope you enjoy :)

************************

5 months later

Victoria pov:

It has been 5 months sense the accident with xavier but now he is healthy and recovered. While he was in the hospital the guys figured out that the person who hit xavier was his enemy from the other gang so of course the guys told xavier and he was beyond mad but the guys delt with it.

I'm 5 months pregnant and you can see my baby bump, every night when it's time for bed xavier would put his hands on my belly and feel the baby. He keeps saying it will be a boy but I know it will be a girl because I can tell, we have decided to wait till birth to figure out the sex of the baby.

Ever since xavier has got out of the hospital everything had been going great but my hormones have been driving me crazy because one minute I'm happy then the next I'm angry. Xavier and everyone else have been walking on egg shells around me.

The reason for that is because one day I had baked the best Bach of brownies and I saved my last piece for later and I was going to have milk but when I went to go get my brownie to see that my brownie was eaten so I was mad but I let it go but I decided just to drink milk to see there is no milk. So I got pissed and asked who ate my brownie and drunk the rest of the milk.

So of course them being the pussy's they are didn't say anything so I got more mad because my feet were killing me and I just wanted my brownie and milk but yet no one said anything so I grabbed a knife from the counter and threw it at the wall behind them and it stuck to the wall and then I broke down crying because I wanted my brownie.

So ever since then everyone had been cautious around me. Right now I was snuggled with xavier in his arms and we were in the living room with the kids next to me and we were watching scooby doo.

I was laughing at the show but then all a sudden I felt the baby move I gasped because my baby was moving and I was happy , all a sudden xavier turned to me saying " what is it , are you okay baby "? I giggled and grabbed xaviers face while saying " yes I'm okay it's the baby she moved" I say.

He said " ohhh" and then he also said " and it not a she it's a he " I just laughed while rolling my eyes I pecked his lips and went back to watching While xavier put his hands on my stomach rubbing my tummy.

*ding* uhhh of course someone just had to ring the door bell when the good part came on I was getting ready to get up when xavier but xavier rushed me back lightly saying he will get the door I just rolled my eyes and went back to watching scooby doo with the kids.

" what up momma" I turned my head to see Alejandro with the rest of the guys behind him I just smiled hut said hi back and the rest of the guys began to play with the kids and Alejandro sat next to me looking at my tummy with wide eyes looking the a kid " can I feel he asked and I just smile while shaking my head yes.

He squeaked because he was so happy and he start to rub my stomach while I laughed because he acted like he just won a prize. I got up when xavier came to me " hey you need to sit you don't need to alway so get up you need rest " I got irritated because I had to pee and I was about to pee myself " xavier I'm only 5 moths pregnant and I have a while till the baby so I can walk and I have to pee so either get out of my way or I pee on you I say. After my little rant the guys were laughing while xavier put his hands up in surrender and let me pass by and I just smiled and kissed his cheek.

After I finished with the bathroom I head to the kitchen to get some food because I was craving a cheese pizza with pickles on top ( I don't know if a pregnant women will actually eat that) while I was waiting for the pizza to cook xavier wrapped his arms around my waist holding my stomach while kissing me on my cheek.

I smiled while turning my head to kiss him on the lips, we pulled apart when Alejandro came inside screaming " oh my virgin eyes " I just laugh while throwing a hand town at his face. Me and xavier went back to what we were doing then all of a sudden *click* *click* I turn to see Austin taking pics.

Austin I swear if you don't delete those pics I will kill you I say " oooo I'm so scared of a pregnant lady who walks slow" he says while laughing I just grab the nearest th I no next to which happens to be a pan while austin starts running and screaming but while je was runni g he tripped over his own feet and I start laughing while walking towards him but got stoped by xavier.

" ha you crazy lady" Austin says but I just throw the pan at him which hits him in the leg and he starts screaming like a maniac and I laugh while xavier looks at me while trying not to laugh. I just giggle while heading to the room because I was tired and ready for a nap.

Xavier was behind me and I felt his eyes on my ass and I just let him be. We get to the room and I out on one of xaviers shirt and get in bed and xavier gets in with me while wrapping his arms around me. I turn my face to him saying " I love you" he kisses my lips lightly while saying "I love you to angel "

I smile and then we both fell asleep in each others arms and I had a smile on my face. the guys already left with the kids because they were having a sleep over so it was just me and my handsome fiance.

*****************

There you guys go hope you enjoy. I tell next time