got her!!!

Hey everyone well her is a new chapter, the reason why I have not updated is because I have been grounded this whole time and I barely got my phone today so here you go
*************

Recape:
V- Goodbye xavier
End of convo

I through the phone across the room and broke down and cried, I can't believe I'm going to lose her.

Now

Xavier pov:

I was crying while pulling my hair because I can't believe I'm going to lose her, I love her with all my heart and now I'm going to lose her.

All of a sudden one of my men come in yelling "I FOUND HER, I CAUGHT A SIGNAL" I looked up shocked and was all a sudden across the room I front of the men saying " YOU DID" ? " DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME"

I'm not boss before she hung up I caught a signal she is on the other side of California. Well the hell are we waiting for let's go!! Men suit up let's go when we get there we will meet me a block away from where they are and then we will go from there.

Victoria pov:

Once I smashed the phone I just broke down crying, I love xavier so much but I want to keep him safe because I don't want him to die because of me.

"Oh come on baby, why can't you see you belong with me. I can do so much better than him" Ryan said once he said that all my anger I had came out.

WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING GET YOU CRAZY PHYSCO BASTARD I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU ANYMORE I GOT OVER YOU OKAY SO GET OVER YOUR SELF AND LET ME GO!!! I all but yelled

*Smack* he hit me so hard that my head to turned once he slaped me," You stupid bitch don't you dare talk to me like that again" once he finished that little rant of his, his attitude changed " oh I'm sorry baby can't you see I'm doing this for you I love you so much I don't want you with someone else"

I didn't say nothing I just looked away and kept my mouth shut. Ryan had left but Jacob was still here but we didn't speak we both just kept quite, the whole time I kept thinking about xavier I try not but I can't because my head keeps going back to him but also Ben because what will happen to Ben if I'm not there will child services take him away or will xavier adopt him ??

Xaviers pov:

We get to the other side of California and we meet to where we are only only few feet away to where that bastard is and my beautiful Victoria also.

" so here is the plan men, there will be me, Alexander , Austin and Alexander also Blake we will go through the front. Ten of you will take the back and the rest of you take the sides, no one comes out alive got it?

"Yes boss" everyone had said, I know we will win because I had brought 60 of my men and my whole gang are the most feared gang but we have more men but I can't have all my men injured.

We all get our guns and knifes ready and we head straight in, time to get my angel back. I kick down the doors and everyone starts shooting right away," EVERYONE CHECK EVERY ROOM"

As I was walking down to check a room someone comes charging at me from behind but I knotice so before they can hit me on the head I quickly flip them over my shoulder and twist his arm to where it is broken and then I shoot him right in the head.

Once that is dealt with I quickly head down stairs to s3 if I can find my baby girl.

Victorias pov:

I was just thinking about xavier and Ben when all of a sudden Jacob stands up quickly to where the chair he was sitting on fell down.

What going on ?? " I asked that question when all a sudden I see someone that I thought I would never see again " Xavier is that you, what are you doing here, how did you find me " ???

Xavier comes up to me and kisses me and although it hurts I kissed him back anyway because I thought I was never going to see him again.

" baby oh my fucking god I found you I'm sorry happy" once he said xavier looked at me and he went stiff and his eyes went a dark blue, Did that bastard did that to you he had asked in a deadly voice.

I shaked my head yes because it had hurt my ribs when u talked because they were broken and every time I talked they moved so I didn't want to really talked much all I wanted to do was get the he'll out of here and be with xavier and Ben without any worries.

I'M GOING TO KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER, I SWEAR ONCE I FIND HIM I GOING TO KILL HIM SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY I GOING TO-

Your going to what ?? Ryan had cut xavier off we both turned out because xavier had already helped me up slowly because I could really walk straight because Ryan had stomped on my leg so many times after hitting it with a bat.

We turned around to see Ryan with a gun in his hand pointing to both of us. We didn't move a muscle because I was trying to come up with a plan to get me and xavier out of here alive.

" well look at what we have here" Ryan had said while laughing all evil like. " well it looks like you did a good job so far because you have killed all my men but you want to know the sad part is, well your going to die while i set your body on fire and I'm going to get the girl and walk out of here alive.

Xavier went stiff after Ryan said he was going to get me but we couldn't really do much because xavier didn't have his gun so we were shit out of luck. Ryan had pointed his gun at xavier but before he pulled the trigger I had ran in front of xavier and I was shot in the stomach.

Before I had fell down I had seen Ryan shot to the head by jacob. I fell to the ground with xavier on top of me holding my wound saying to stay with him and that he loves me, that I can't leave him.

" xavier I love you so much and if I don't make it take care of ben." And then all I see was black.

Xaviers pov:

NO!!!!! COME ON BABY WAKE UP PLEASE STAY WITH ME I CAN'T LOSE STAY WITH ME DAMN IT, I LOVE YOU. I cried and I quickly picked up Victoria to take her to the hospital I'm not losing her.

All my men and me jump in our cars and head to the hospital. I quickly jump out when I get there while running inside while yelling "SO ME ONE HELP ME MY FIANCE HAS BEEN SHOT" nurses and doctors come and take Victoria and put her on a bed while taking her to the back.

I follow but the juries stopped me but I kept trying to go in " LET ME FUCKING GO MY FIANCE IS IN THERE" I know sure but you can't go back there just let us do our job.

Austin and the guys take me to the waiting room and no one says anything.

2 hours later

It has been two fucking hours and no one has came back most of my gang went home while me and Austin stayed here. Austin was already past out so woke him up and told him to go home at first he didn't want but he left anyways.

I just stayed up the whole thinking and praying that my baby will make it and be all alright because I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, I know your probably we are to young but I don't give a fucking I love her and I'm not losing her.

I kept thinking about my angel and our future together and then I passed out at 4:00 in the morning.

**********************
There you go I hope you enjoy it, I worked hard so there go enjoy.