Flushed throughout her body making a quick work undressing herself as the onyx eyed crush watched her with intensity. Demanding to be satisfied.

Words of lust were written on her face nothing held her back from saying them, maybe fear that if Jirou spoke them Momo would stop and she'd never know what Jirou really felt.

Jirou rolled on top of her drunk friend and took a moment to stare at her rosy white features.. Gently caressing her loose long black hair through her fingertips. Then as Jirou held her gaze, she parted Momo's legs and kissed her way down slowly into her thighs.

On their own heat, Momo's eyes closed and she laid her head back into Jirou's pillow. She grasp when Jirou slid her tongue slowly circling inside her, teasing her in motion pressing fingers simultaneously upward, prompting for her to move.

Momo moaned, a sound that set her desire ablaze. Jirou pulled all the way into her erogenous area. With each stroke, Jirou's fingertips moved the tiniest bit faster each time, driving Momo mad. Momo couldn't decide if she wanted her to speed up or continue the beautiful agony of slowly building into consummation..

Momo ran her hands into Jirou's back, loving the play of her muscles, those that she used to strum stings of a guitar..

When she opened her eyes, dark onyx eyes watched her fiercely.. The sight of her bluest night moving above her even fuel onto the fire.. Flushed into an erotic pace, until Jirou reached her hips, dug her fingers into flooded heat. It caused Momo to breathe in ragged gasps into her shoulders. Her body dripped with heat, a delicious tingling sensation, finding release as Jirou sucked into her..

Flustered, Momo wrapped her legs into Jirou's mouth fulfilling thirst, suckling and grinding intimately into her.. Scrapping her fingers through Jirou's purple short hair, she ruefully moved from side to side..

Jirou flattened her palm into Momo's stomach and eyes smiled at the warmth of her smooth flesh.

She'd caused that heat..

Arching up, Jirou grabbed Momo's legs and placed it between her thighs.. Jirou pressed into Momo's heavily aroused core.. Now she would find out if she felt like it too.. . Rubbing hungryly between her thighs, slow and fast rhythm, Momo whimpered, ridding into pleasure.. Drowning out their own erotic little cries, driving into Momo's body as if it was the only destination ..

Momo's quickly cum into realization that she wanted her body.. Jirou's body.. After all... why should she be more different.. everyone of her circle of friends loved Jirou...Jirou dated every single one of them at one time in her life except for Momo.. Facing the facts, she'd decided after 10 flame shots and a flaming drink to go ... Yet again in grief and hurt because life once again confirmed the worst of her fear, that she be indeed be unlovable. If this drunk, sensible and heated coupling was all she would ever have with Jirou then she would honestly accept it, and not wound herself further by wanting more.

In fact.. tonight Momo decided she could be whoever she liked. For instance a passionate, daring woman who could truly be mature about what might turn out to be a hot one night stand with her best friend, or even several hot nights of passion with her. But who wouldn't rack herself with recreational fucking whenever she came to it's inevitable pleasure.

Now, Jirou cum in between her legs, tribbing in sweet and impressive pace. The touch of her soft pale skin, her muscled forearms and lean torso, glimpse of silk smooth round breasts and keen nipples. Jirou leaned further, raining kisses in her mouth, her throat, her breasts, her seductive clean, femenine scent and strong, firmed body saturating her senses. Making her forget logic and that the world even existed outside Jirou's room.

Responding in motion with Jirou's thighs, Momo adjusted her slender body to accept her motion,. Wrapping her long legs around Jirou's waist, one hand pressed into Jirou's butt guiding into wet sensations.

Somehow she became addicted to Jirou's heated palm caressing enough shifting her body atop Jirou's mouth. But suddenly Jirou planted kisses down in between her thighs. She would forever engrave memories of how slowly and deeply suckling kisses filled her. Sinking into dark onyx eyes, rocking between her hot breath and playful tongue..

A stunned gasp was torn from her throat as Momo's release came, quick and fast on her own pace, stealing her breath .. Momo moaned simultaneously from her own accord in thralled with ridding Jirou's face, fucking her senseless as she sat into Jirou's mouth..

Momo shivered as she laid above Jirou, dazed stare filtered on either side. Scrapping fingers ran through her black hair and soft smooth hands comforting her back.. Momo would never regret it, having this with Jirou..

Jirou: "Momo I..."

Momo put her finger and lips tracing how Jirou's soft lips curved nervously.

Momo : "Shh.."

Momo's onyx eyes fell into her lips.. lingering into it.. Momo wrapped her hands between her jaw, kissing her as if she was drunk on the taste of her and it was utterly blissful.

(A/N I hope you guys enjoyed the story :) now there is a part 2 written but I just want to know if you guys want to read it, you can just let me know in the comments I'll post it next time.)