Late in the night (M/GB)

(A/N ok so Jirou is a boy and bisexual in this and no I'm not trying to make this ship straight i just thought I could change it up a bit hope you enjoy)

"Jirou"

Jirou stirred at the sound in his ear, slowly pulling him into consciousness.

"Jirou,wake up" the voice whispered again. He felt soft kisses by his ear and hands running though his hair.

"Mmm, denki" he groaned at the feeling, surprised that his boyfriend would wake him up like this.

The voice giggled a bit and nibbled his earlobe "Guess again Jirou."

His eyes shot open but took a second to focus. He turned his head to the side and saw his boyfriend in a deep sleep next to him. On the other side he quickly got a face full of black hair.

"Yaomomo" he questioned the girl straddling him. She pushed up and faced him, giving him a wink before going in for a kiss.

He pushed her away, giving a horrified look. "Momo what are you doing? Denki is right there" he whispered yelled to her.

She gave him a smug look and grinded down on him, getting the desired reaction.

"Then I guess you better be quiet."

Momo attached their lips and moved against him slowly to not disturb denki's deep sleep.

Jirou gave in and held her hips, guiding her moves. He leaned in forward and starts kissing her neck, occasionally biting and sucking.

Eventually, momo sat up and bounced slightly on his now hard length. Jirou struggled to not moan at the small action, biting his lip hard.

Momo smiles down at him and scooted off him to lay of her stomach between his legs.

She ran her hand up his thigh up to the tent in his pants.

"Are you going to be quiet?" She teased and played with the hem of his sweat pants.

Frantically, he nodded and made an action of locking his lips. Momo smirked and pulled the pants down enough to free his dick.

She looked up at him and slowly stroked him while adding the occasional lick. Finally she took the tip in her mouth, sucking gently much to Jirou's dismay.

"Yaomomo, come on" he complained. He looked over to denki to make sure he was still fast asleep before turning his attention to the beautiful woman between his legs.

Momo's response was to pull off and hold a finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet. Her mouth went back to work of slowly bobbing her head up and down.

One of Jirou's hands flew up to cover his mouth the muffle the moans he tried not to let out. The other hand went down to tangle in Momo's black hair as she started to speed up her movements.

He jerked his hips on a particularly deep suck, prompting Momo to hold his hips down. He gave her a mad look but knew it was for the best.

He watched her work her way down. The way she would take him all in her mouth but still remain completely quiet. The way her cheeks would cave in and the way her eyes locked on his in a dark room. He let himself relax and feel the warmth of her mouth and the contractions of her throat.

"Fuck, you're so good at this" Jirou complemented, growing closer and closer to his release. He saw her smile, as best she could around him and hummed in approval. He felt pleasure run through this body like a wave.

Momo continued to speed up her efforts, working fast to get him off. She held his hips in place but if he kept moving they might wake up kaminari.

She pulled completely off of him and set a fast pace of jerking him off. His breathing turned ragged from his attempts at controlling his volume level.

Jirou tried his hardest to not make a sound but a few were louder than expected. He was struck with fear when denki turned in his sleep, but momo was doing so good he didn't let her stop.

"Yaomomo" he whispered, "I'm close."

She nodded and added her tongue back into it, licking the tip while maintaining eye contact.

Jirou gripped Momo's hair tighter and made her take the top fully in her mouth. She watched his face contort and soon felt a rush of fluid burst into her mouth. She sucked on his deflating cock, drawing out all his cum before swallowing and moving back up to face him.

"Thank you" he said, kissing her neck once again. He caught his breath and fixed his pants. Denki still slept undisturbed next to them.

Momo Hugged his head to her and sighed in contentment. "It's no problem"

She swung her legs off the bed and stood up, leaning down to whisper in his ear. "Tomorrow night I expect you to be in my room to return the favour. I love you Jirou."

She kissed his cheek and hugged him from the side.

"I love you too" he said and watched her walk quietly out the room.

(A/N I hope you guys enjoyed that and many more to come and if you want vote and comment:)!! )