Fire (M)

More late night drug and drink fuelled university parties had beckoned to Momo's so called sponsor business-friends

Momo's arms wound tightly into Jirou's shoulder, hands urgently touching warm fitted flesh. Momo had no reservations in approximity of how drunk she could be.. Momo lingered hands dragged her friend's arms and out of instinct, Jirou knew that Momo wanted to get out.

Jirou : "We can't leave without Denki"

Momo turned towards Jirou

Momo : "Denki has other plans tonight. All night"

It took a moment for what Denki was saying earlier to sink in. When an understanding hit, a slow smile started forming on Momo's face. Then, just as slowly, she pulled Jirou close to her..

Momo: "Denki will be spending the night with kiroshima"

Jirou lifted a brow

Momo : "And I will.."

Momo pulled her even closer, molding her body to Jirou's.

Momo:"Have it with you"

Momo said against her lips just before she captured Jirou's mouth with hers. And this time, it wasn't the type of kiss they'd shared whenever her genius best friend got drunk. It was hot, deep and wet, filled with the sounds of longing coming from both of them.

Jirou had the craziest image of Momo fucking her inside her car. An image that stole her breath, haunted her dreams and made her throb all over.

To keep herself from dragging Momo there and having sex where anyone might see them, she ran her hands on her arms gently catching Momo's attention.

Jirou entwined their fingers, awhile her heart beats like the hummingbird wings. Jirou have been anxious as Momo, when they walked through their neighbors from a party held in a different floor.

Momo grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off her feet. Jirou walked with Momo suspended all the way to their front door. Then Momo captured Jirou's mouth with hers and pressed her back against the door. Momo pushed her keys and opened the door with her knees still tangled on Jirou's waist.

Jirou kissed her way along Momo's jawline, in ten slow strides to her room.

Momo toss her black tank top revealing silk cream breast and peircing pink nipples..

Jirou felt enthralled and flustered from Momo's near nakedness..

Momo "I hope you don't have classes for the next few hours"

If Jirou had been honest with herself, she'd started falling for Momo that day, when Momo shown the first sight of her real smile. It was Momo'a birthday and Jirou's mom took them both stargazing at Terrestrial South. Jirou found herself in Momo's world unable to resist being attracted to one beautiful girl.

Jirou laid Momo down to her bed just like the nights when they got very drunk. When Jirou stretched her athletic body along the edge, a powerful heat flushed all through out her body like a flash of fire. Momo captured Jirou's mouth again, and tossed her flannel shirt somewhere across the room before running her fingers to Jirou's bare toned arms, shoulders, neck and through her hair, pressing Jirou closer.

Jirou's arm circled around Momo and pulled her close as Jirou started a journey from her lips to her neck and down between Momo's breast. Jirou sucked softly into the swell of Momo's right breast, then the left. Jirou's tongue darted out and followed along the path her lips had taken.

Momo rose up against her, wanting more.

Momo: "Too much clothing in the way"

Even the sound of Momo's voice, breathless, needy, made her want Momo more. With fumbling fingers Jirou started to unbuttoning her roommate's pants and pushed the clothing down to her waist and through her soft smooth legs. Before Jirou could talk herself out of it, Momo lifted her head and kissed Jirou.