Temptations and Important Phone Calls (M)

"Mmm..."

Momo lips urgently found Jirou's like a puppy reuniting with its owner after a long day. She pounced on jirou so hard that even her back slammed onto the bed upon impact. But thankfully for her, Jirou had planned for this when Momo sent some possibly scandalous texts earlier that day. She prepped for this moment the moment the young CEO said she was five minutes away from home. Meaning, Jirou had stripped down practically naked and was patiently waiting in their bedroom. She had a feeling it was one of those days where momo got unbelievably aroused for no apparent reason.

They were both on their mattress and Momo straddled her girlfriend before blatantly grabbing on to Jirou's face. Repeatedly pecking her lips before nipping her girlfriend affectionately, she moaned into the kiss before a few tongue sucks here and there. She bounced up to readjust her position and she knew Jirou liked that from the way she was holding onto her ass.

"Aahh..."

Simply putting it, Momo felt weak. The way Jirou was fondling her ass was way too pleasurable and the amount of arousal she felt was intoxicating. She always did look forward to coming home after a long time at work. Jirou always made it better. Sex or not, she loved spending time with her best friend. It's just in moments like these, she was glad to have confessed first and started their glorious romantic lives together.

Jirou gave her a nice smack on her cheek leaving a red mark before fondling both of them and trailed her tongue up to the back of Momo's ear. She was helplessly whimpering from the pleasure and Jirou continued doing what she did best, pleasuring her woman. After nipping and marking her lover's neck, Jirou playfully jiggled Momo's ass before unzipping her skirt. They resumed their passionate kiss before Jirou did the thing and stripped Momo of her clothes.

Momo's skirt fell down with a relieving thud and Jirou made quick work of her jacket. By the time Jirou ripped open her white blouse, she was nipping her girlfriend's chest. Momo wouldn't have it any other way and was grinding against Jirou's wondrous tight abs. She was panting hard and practically mewled when Jirou slapped her ass again. Letting out a moan, she fell forward and wiggled her hips.

Softly dragging her teeth down Momo's collarbone, Jirou began kissing her lover's neck before her hands found the hems of her leggings. Without further prompt, she yanked them halfway down to Momo's thighs and quickly smacked her woman's naughty cheeks.

"Ohh...fuck Jirou..."

Giving Jirou a lustful look, she stole her lips again. Their lips smashed together and Jirou groaned from this erotic situation. Momo was excitedly rocking against her body and she was very much aroused. This was further confirmed when Jirou slid her hand down Momo's firm mound to her soaking wet lingerie. Using her index and middle finger, she gave Momo's wet coverage rough rubs.

"Mmh..."

Momo loved that. She pushed her body as close as possible against Jirou's and gave her a sloppy wet kiss. Licking Jirou's lips, she sucked her girlfriend's tongue when Jirou opened her mouth for her with their tongues. Wrapped against another, Jirou lowered her hand and played with Momo's wet region. Moaning in approval, Momo wiggled her hips and enjoyed the fact her movements were restrained by her leggings.

After a few more loud pecks, Jirou kissed her cheek before slapping her ass. "You want the strap on today?"

Momo cupped Jirou's cheeks and kissed her feverishly before whispering, "Yeah."

Getting up, Momo rolled over and began to undress as Jirou opened up the side table for their strap on. She pushed aside a few sex toys before finding her strap on and started wearing it. By the time she was ready, she grabbed the bottle of lube and applied a generous amount on the dildo before lying down on her back.