•Chapter 28.2:"Her First Sight Of Him"•

Start from the beginning

"What? What's happening?" IT blurted out with a hint on it's voice that I never thought I would see. Fear.

It lasted a few seconds but it such a shock to see this figure even has the word fear in it's vocabulary.

Then I take a look on what It was saying as I trail it's shock eyes to see that it was staring at Y/N who was now in pain, literally. Her body trembling like she was having a seizure the flickering of her eyes on and off. As if she was... fighting herself.

In the glimpse I saw Penny who was a while standing in front of me, is currently running towards Y/N's state, obviously checking her but then halfway to this IT noticed her actions and stopped Penny by jumping into the scene and grabbing her by her neck, with it's claws strangling her.

At that point I know I have to help her somehow as I sneaked behind IT -with it's voice echoing the room- achieving on reaching to Y/N's shaking body in her knees as I kneel beside her as she held her shaking left hand with her other one on her wrist. As I cupped her trembling hands with mine as she looked up and saw her eyes still in it's flickering state.

"Y/N... Y/N!" I said as I tried to get her attention, which I successfully did.

"Ok, j-just keep your ah-eyes on me ok? Tell me hu-how are you feeling?" I asked her.

But she just shook her head as she tried to jolt her hands away from my grip but my reflexes are more faster as I stopped it and I pulled her towards me. Making our distance more closer. Her eyes widen by the sudden pull at first I thought she was getting out her 'trance', because her eyes are now her normal e/c.

"Bill? I- I'm sorry." I heard her whispered as her breathing becomes uneven.

I wrapped my arm around her as I let out a small chuckle and said "S-Sorry? Fuh-For what?"

"For whatever's coming next. Please i'm glad that I met you guys. But this is just harming you all more than to just stay away from me. Just leave, you all found Bev. Just get out of here." She said as it was my turn to shook my head no.

"No. Wuh-We can't leave y-you here. I c-can't leave you here."

"Please Bill. Stop the nonsense after this you'll never think the same when you see me. Just go and f***ing leave while you still can- AGH!!" She was cut off as her screams are getting worse as she pushed herself away from me, her eyes glowing yet again but with the same blood red earlier.

"Y/N!" I yelled.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled as she lifted her palms upwards as the random things that is surrounding her is being picked up by her with force. As she threw it at me all at once. But I was able to dodge it by hiding myself around the stacks of objects that goes way up high. Coming back to regroup with the Losers.

"Bill!!" They all yelled simultaneously as they came around me as Richie helped me upwards as he held his hand to me as I willingly took it.

Then I noticed that IT nor Penny was in sight as I asked them where are they.

"They we're gone, like they disappeared or teleported somewhere." Ben said as I nodded.

But then out of nowhere Penny came crashing downwards on our direction as IT appeared on top of us like Ben said 'teleported' out of nowhere.

We stomped towards her as we saw a lot of bruises and scars all over her. as her once white dress had blood stains in it.

"PENNY!" Bev yelled as she kneel next to me. As she held one of her hand closest to her.

Then Penny shifted her head a little as she widen her eyes and lets go of the hand Bev was holding as she held it upwards and lifted some a random item and threw it to IT who was apparently charging towards us. Well luck is on our side I guess.