Chapter 5

So I feel like making the character profiles soon, and I'll be using anime pics for the characters. Let's face it. No one on earth looks better than anime characters. Feel like a couple of BTS fans are gonna comment and say, BTS is as good looking as anime characters.

A taxi pulled up to a magnificent looking apartment complex. A group of girls came out, all rather good looking I might add, and talked rather animatedly with each other. A hyper looking blonde started making pronounced gestures as if undecided between applauding the house or being suspicious. Of course, that was the absolute truth.

"How did you get this place anyway?" Irene asked. "This is one of the newest and most trendy apartment complexes out there near our school. And you managed to get us this sweet deal at this apartment?"

"This place is amazing!" Avery added. "They've got a pool, there is free WiFi, and they even have a mall close by for us to buy stuff!"

"Sheila, are you sure you took us to the right place?" Violet said in concern as she recalled that the average rent in this particular complex was 500 dollars per month. "How did you get it for us at 300?"

"I already said, I won it through a raffle. It was some kind of promotion for this complex. Besides, this place is already ours to stay in, so why not just stay? If we continuously pay the rent for 3 years, the room we have will be ours. And may I remind you that we now have four bedrooms, two restrooms, a living room with furniture, and a pretty big kitchen?"

"Ok. Let's just enjoy it! I call first dibs!" Avery said in excitement as she quickly headed towards their apartment.

"Welcome to Lotus Resort!" Sheila said as she followed Avery to their apartment.

The girls excitedly unlocked the door, and a beautiful sight met their eyes. There was a kitchen on the left, a living room on the right, and a hallway with four doors on the sides. The girls instinctively knew that the door at the end of the hallway led to the restroom, and the door in the living room led to the second restroom for guest use.

"Wow! This house is great!" Irene said in satisfaction as she made herself at home on the couch. We even got a tv!"

Another short ish chapter, but at least I held to my two update promise to myself! Hope y'all enjoyed it!