As soon as they left the building, Payal spoke she needed to pack her clothes and when Anjali offered her to wait, she refused and promised to follow them as soon as possible. Anjali gave her the address and helped Khushi to climb inside the car.

Khushi didn't react much. She didn't even remark where she was going and what was spoken. All she felt was the aching pain inside her chest. She thought it would be easier. She thought the separation would give her peace.

Soon enough Khushi will find out how wrong she was.

*

Arnav felt his world has been shattered after his soulmate decided to leave. He finally knew how it was to be without his heart. His nightmare turned into reality.

He wasn't angry or blamed Khushi. She was right with all her feelings toward him and her final decision to leave. He destroyed her and in return she did the same to him. At least she wasn't captured in the dark house, like he dreamed her to be in. She was free.

Arnav looked around and saw only darkness, even it was not even noon. Maybe the end of his dream finally turned into reality. She took his heart with her and left him back in the darkness. Was this his punishment? He would gladly take it, if it meant Khushi would be happy forever.

Will she?

Be happy?

Someone knocked on the door. His heart stopped beating and pumped again, but this time faster. Could it be? She decided to come back. Arnav run formally to the door, totally excited and hopeful to see the face of the person he loved so deeply, on the other side of the door. With trembling fingers, he opened the door and saw... Payal.

His face fell seeing his wife's sister standing there with a big smile on her lips.

She walked in as nothing happened before and as her own sister didn't just left her home.

>>Hey.<<

Her voice sounded soft and nice but to Arnav, it was just creepy. Arnav turned around not wanting to see her face. Not wanting to see anyone.

>>She is gone. Your sister took her with her.<<

Arnav felt his chest becoming empty. Khushi took everything with her. Nothing was left anymore.

>>Hey, I think I need to apologize. It was just a moment of, I don't know how to say. I remembered what happened three years back and I think my rage controlled me too much. I mean, I saw you for two days taking care of her and being nice to her. Every girl wants to have such husband and I don't understand the decision of my sister.<<

She walked closer to Arnav who looked out of the window.

>>I am serious Arnav. She should forgive you, but instead she just left. I didn't help the situation much, but I know my sister. She can be very mean from time to time. I tried to talk to her. To persuade her to come back and talk to you, but instead to come back with me, she just refused to talk to me as well.<<

>>Khushi didn't even want me to come with them. I mean, how can someone be so selfish? I came all the way to Delhi to see my beloved sister again, and how did she thank me?<<

>>Anyway, I am really sorry for my reaction.<<

Arnav didn't react on Payal's words much. He heard them. He knew she was standing there talking to him, but his mind was occupied with the past. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Hearing Payal's speech, he felt the wrongness of her words in his bones.

>>Payal, one question. Why was Khushi outside whole day when I met her? I mean, I knew she left in the morning and came late in the evening. Why?<<