" Oh shit! Sidharth? I mean sir!",she said and stood up. " I'm sorry sir ",she said. " Abey Baith na yaar. Cafe mein hain. Dost hai tu meri. Aur Tu kitna sorry bolti hai Shehnaaz. Mai toh thak gaya sun sun ke", he said and made her sit, pushing her shoulders down. " No, I mean than the was too frank sir" , she said again. " Sit down yaar. Don't call me sir. It's Sidharth for you. ". Shehnaaz was fine with her being so with him but what bothered her was others cooking up stories about her. They usually left no chances and this time Shehnaaz herself gave them a chance. She was upset. Sidharth asked her if she was fine while she noded her head and then they decide to go back having gulped down the last sip from their cups.

Shehnaaz went back to her place and sat down quietly, doing her work. She payed deaf years to all the ones taunting. Though she tried to ignore all of them, their words hurt her a lot. " Leech jaise chipakti hai", was this something appreciable? Should one day this to anyone? She generally got to listen to all of this. She also gave back equally to them but to ignore was a better option at times, according to her. Some time later they again got just in their work.

" Hey guys! Here I am, Sidharth Shukla. I want to congratulate all of you for both of our company's deal. I'm here to invite you all to our farmhouse this evening at 7 for a party. We'll be really happy if all of you turn up! ", announced Sidharth. They moment he had left, the discussion on what to wear and how to impress Sidharth started. All the employees were given an early leave that day.

At Shukla Mansion

" Bhai bata na kya pehnu ", said Sidharth.

" Blue wala pehen le ", said Abhimanyu ( Mr. Shukla).

" Nahi yaar bhai. Last time bhi woh wala blue pehna tha " , Sidharth said . " waise woh Kya pehnegi ?" , he mumbled again. Abhimanyu asked him what he said as it went unheard. Sidharth nodded his head as of nothing happened and continued to search for a good suit.

" Chachuuu! ", sang a little girl who ran towards Sidharth. She jumped over to hug him while Sidharth lifter her in his arms and twirled around, giving a tight kiss on the cheek. He placed her down and just looked at her. " Pari, bacha kitni cute lag rahi hai tu", he said. " Chachu, Cinderella ne bhi aise pehna tha na !" , she said excited and twirled around to show him her beautiful frock. She was a 5 year old kid and took baby steps while she twirled around. " Haan mera bacha. Paru tu toh Cinderella se bhi sundar hai baby ",he smiled and hugged her, covering her completely with his arms. He sat on his knees and was admiring her. She pulled his cheeks with her tiny hands and hit Sidharth's head saying, " Arey chachu ready ho Jao na , please. Acha thik hai, Mai pakka us din kaise aapke lips colour karungi agar aap ready hote ho toh. Aapko ache lage the na?"

Sidharth and Pari used to play around a lot. She used to fulfil her desires of getting someone ready like a princess in Sidharth. He too enjoyed her love. Who wouldn't love such a cute kid! He loved her more than anything. " Haan mera Paru. Chal ab Jaldi se jaa. Chachu Ko ready hone de ", he said. Pari left the room while Sidharth quickly chose an outfit and git ready.

At Shehnaaz's place

Shehnaaz was confused what to wear." Noor yaar mai kya pehnu? Mere paas kuch hai hi nahi ".

" Itne toh kapde hain Shehnaaz. Tang kar diya hai tune mujhe aaj. Ek kaam kar, patte pehen le. Bol kaunse lau, kele ke ya naarial ke ya phir karia pata ", said Noor. She was irritated to the core today. Shehnaaz was troubling her for an hour now. " Oh Shit! How can I forget it? Tujhe pata Sidharth boss ka bhai hai. Aaj aaya tha deal ke liye aur uske hi party rakhi hai. Mujhe acha dikhna hoga yaar. Waise woh kya pehnega? Woh sab chod. Tujhe pata pehle Mujhe yeh sab nahi pata tha lekin..... " , continued Shehnaaz but she was cut off in between by Noor as she said, " Maate tum pehle ready ho jaate. 6 baj gaye hain". " 6  baj gaye? Noor yaar batana Chahiye tha na ", she said and rushed to change after finally selecting a dress. Noor faceplamed herself for what a unique girl her friend was! Anyway , she was one of the best. Shehnaaz quickly came out. She looked beautiful. She was running out for time. She quickly put on some make up, trying to keep it as light as possible for she liked it that way only. After having taken her clutch, she went down to the parking and started off for the farmhouse.

***
Guys, the next chapter is here! The next update would be an amazing one, I can say that. I hope this one also matches your expectations.

I want an assurance from you guys whether the story's going well or not. I hope you all are liking it. You can tell me if you want to add some things or off you are willing to give some suggestions.

All the silent readers, I hope you all are liking the story. Guys, it takes no time to vote. So, you guys, please vote if you like the chapters. You know what, it feels so Great!

And guys I hope you all are doing well. Please stay safe. The people living in Mumbai, guys you all also take care of yourselves. Stay home. Do not come out of your homes until very necessary . My prayers are with all the people!

Finally, donot forget to vote and comment. Lots of love!