Chapter 25: New relationships and new beginnings

Start from the beginning

"Alek" a gruff voice scolded

Fryer and Takeru naturally also paired up.

"King, Alpha. I'm sorry I'm late I'll accept any punishment" a muscled female screamed from the balcony. Her body stiffened the next moment, she sniffed the air and her eyes searched the crowd of people, her eyes quickly landed on a women in sports wear. Mate. She called and jumped of the balcony landing perfectly on her feet and walked right up to the female.

"Mate" the bot said aloud

"Wow" James whistled "Sally looks like you don't have to bother looking anymore" He naturally teased his Beta, causing her to blush.

"Congratulations Sasha" Kyran and Theo said

"I don't want to spoil the moment, but you'll do 7 rounds around the pack house and train 2 hours extra. You two can start 10 to 20 minutes later. Go get to know each other" Kyran said

"You can pair up with Vincent when you done Sally" Theo said

"Okay"

"Vincent you can go check on Alina, you won't be needed for now." Theo continued

"Oh thank you Alpha" Vincent breathed a sigh, running to his mate, who was just complaining about some slight pains, but didn't want him to come over.

"Okay let's fight. Take your stance."
.
..
"Don't lower your guard down Hunter" Kyran said, looking like he was ruffled like a sorry doll after his short fight with Soo Ho.

"Cameron if you continue the same pattern, you are sure to be caught and ended soon" he continued giving both Hunter and Cameron advice as they fought each other.

Theo on the other end did the same but he was also enjoying the show. Even though he felt slight dislike towards the small male, he enjoyed how Benny was continuing to test and beat Alek, the mighty bunny.

James and Elliot seemed on par and the same with Fryer and Takeru.

"Tate, even your breathing, at this rate you going to lose because you won't have stamina." Theo helped a younger warrior

"Sally, you can pair up with Sasha for, I don't see Vincent"

10 minutes later

Vincent was running towards the clan doctor more panicked than his pregnant mate, passing the training ground, he screamed "MUM, DAD, THE BABIES ARE COMING, ARGH HONEY BREATHE"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP, I'M BREATHING FINE" Alina screamed back

Two sets of parents ran after the couple.

"Go, we'll manage the training for the remaining time" Angelena said and straight after Theo and Kyran shot after their parents. Later, a young male also ran after them.

In the clinic, all that could be heard was the screams of Alina.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you are not pushing a truck out of your vagina"

"No but you doing great baby, hang in there" Vincent squeezed Alina's hand in reassurance.

After some time, Angelena and Soo Ho together with the others and some clan members joined in waiting the arrival.

After much struggle, Alina and Vincent were finally able to hold a healthy baby boy and girl in their arms.

"They are beautiful like they mother" Vincent said kissing each baby and mother on their forehead.

"Vincent we have to weigh them and get Alina in a ward, she's tired." The doctor said.

"Okay" he handed his baby girl to the nurse and noticed his wife resisting to sleep.

"Sleep honey, we'll be here when you wake up" he kissed her lips gently before her eyes closed and her breathing stabilized

"Why don't you let your family and the others know" doctor Jess said.

.
.

Anxious walks halted, and everyone turned to the open door. A proud newly father walked out "A healthy baby boy and girl and sleeping healthy wife" Vincent said and cheers where heard across the waiting hall.

Congratulations and hugs where passed around for the new additions.

And the day continued merrily

________________________________

I feel it is more of a filler, but yeah a
I dunno 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Enjoy though

~Yukio