• 15 •

It was lunch time and we were at the company.

I quickly got my food tray and made my way towards the table where my other friends were sitting.

I sat down next to Jeno and greeted the others.

"How's school, kids?", Taeil hyung asked as we were eating our food.

"It's going great!", Chenle replied.

"I don't like it, there's too much of work", Renjun complained.

I smiled agreeing with him.

"For me, it would have been good if I wouldn't be scolded every single day for being late because of certain someone here", Jeno said, glaring at me.

I just rolled my eyes, and the rest of them started laughing.

We were just eating our lunch and making fun of eat other, when I noticed someone sitting alone on the table on the other side of the room, with their head down.

Weren't we supposed to eat?

I looked carefully and realised it was Yeona.

Why is she always sleeping?

I excused myself and made my way towards her.

"Yah what are you doing?", I said as I approached her.

"What do you want?", She said without looking up.

"Nothing", I shrugged.

"Go away then"

"Why are you always this mean?", I whined.

"How is minding my own business mean?", She asked finally looking up, and facing me.

"Well idk but you always reply like that, even when I am trying to talk to you, and that to me is mean", I explained, taking a seat in front of her.

"I never said you could sit here"

"See that's mean"

"You are annoying"

"I know, now aren't you eating?"

"That's none of your business", she said that and left.

Then she says, she is not mean.

Sighing I went back to where my friends were and sat down in my previous place.

"Who was that hyung?", Jisung asked.

Now everyone's attention was on me, listening carefully.

"Just some girl from my class, she is always like that, always sleeping, never talking to anyone or socialising. I just thought she might use a friend but never mind", I explained and everyone nodded.

"Next time we will greet her with you", mark hyung said and after agreeing everyone went back to eating.

---------------

Hello I know the chapters are short but i feel like that is better because I don't want to write various different scenes in one chapter, so I will keep on updating quickly.

Anyway thanks for reading, I am very happy today, I hope you guys are too :))

Please vote and comment if you like it, thank you 💛

Bye and stay safe :))