Chapter 15: Yacht

November 22, 8:01 AM: The sun beamed down on the pristine white boat as it lay afloat in the middle of the sea. The waters glistened in the morning light, the perfect shade of ocean blue as summer music blasted from the speakers, sexy girls in bikinis kicking at the pool while Gun and Goo sat dead centre, both in white shorts and luxury shirts as they rested their feet in the cooling waters, surrounded by women. 

The girls burst out laughing at something Goo said as he offered his glass to the brunette to his right and she filled it up champagne, the sound of their high-pitched tittering all around him. He grinned at the sight of her chest pressed snug and warm to his arm as she leaned in closer to hand it back to him. Everyone had their eyes set on the blonde as he charmed them effortlessly and they burst into fits of giggles.

Gun rolled his eyes at them, thinking they were cheap. He would've much preferred his peace and quiet but apparently they came with the boat. One of them chose to sit next to him, hugging his arm so close to her chest he could practically feel her tits, though he paid her no mind, only staring at the glittering waters ahead as he blocked out the sound of Goo's obnoxious voice. He thought about how his boss was going to want to see him soon and he needed to think of what he was going to say. After all, they were going to reach home tomorrow by afternoon at the latest.

"Hey I didn't know you could take a yacht to Korea?"

"I dunno.. I guess the author wanted to write it."

Unbeknownst to him, the redhead beside him was eyeing him up and down coyly. He looked older than the blonde and, judging from his watch and clothes, just as rich, and she wanted to try her luck with the strong silent one.

"Hey, what's your number?" she purred, flashing him her best smile.

He didn't so much as look at her, only sipping his drink as he stared ahead, completely unfazed.

'Hurrkk... Rejected?!'

The girl flushed red as she grit her teeth angrily.

'Hard to get...'

Just then, a bright laugh caught everyone's attention.

They turned just in time to see a young girl running after one of the yacht boys, holding a large beach ball in her hands. They watched as she chased him to the opposite end of the pool before she chucked it at him, knocking him straight into the waters in one hit as he screamed like a little girl. She burst out laughing, hardly able to stand straight as she pointed at her new friend who flushed red.

Gun watched her closely the entire time, not a hint of emotion on his face.

"What d'you think of that girl?" he asked out of a sudden, and everyone turned to look at him.

The redhead to his left gave him a weird look, surprised he'd started talking before she looked back at the pair fooling around. She recognised the boy in the waters as the newest member to their staff here on the yacht, and she was quick to frown at the girl, who was still holding her stomach laughing. She didn't recognise her, but from the way she was acting, she was probably a newbie as well.

'Geez, how unprofessional..' she thought with a scowl as the chorus of girls began to answer.

"I think she should get her boobs done."

"And her nose."

"I like her! She's funny."

"Is she new around here?"

"The newbies are like that."

"I can report her to the manager if she's bothering you," the redhead offered, leaning closer to him so her breast brushed against his arm shamelessly.