🐻Camping⛺️

"Guys! Guys wake up!" Lily and Sam screamed hitting the three boys with their pillows, trying to get them up.

"What is it Lils?" Jackson asked groggily.

"We're going to die! There is a bear out there, there is." Sam continued to scream at the top of his lungs. 

Lily and Sam thought there was a bear that was going to eat them. Joel dragged them out into the woods and made them all go camping. He had explained many times that this trip was going to help with 'family bonding'. Olly even recommend that they could have gone to Disney Land or some place other than the woods.

"Both of you calm down! Nothing is going to happen." Olly said, trying to hide his smile.

"Joel. Joel. Joel. We are going to die! A bear is going to eat us and no one will ever see us again. We are going to leave everything behind and no one will know what happened to us. They'll find our bodies years later in the ocean." Sam exclaimed dramatically.

"Oh my god! Stop being so dramatic Sammy. Besides we're not even near the ocean!" Jackson said, now completely awake.

"You're not going to die Lily bear. You have you're big brothers here. We will always protect you." Joel reassured Lily, rubbing her arm.

"Well then who's going to protect me?" Sam asked.

"Sorry little bro. Your on your own." Jackson stated, smirking at Sam.

"Oh stop teasing Sammy!" Joel laughed, pinching Jackson's side, making him flinch and swat Joel's hand away.

"I'll protect you too. Don't worry about it." Olly told Sam.

"Yes, of course you will, and this is coming from my brother who is afraid of ghosts." Sam stated.

"Shut up! If you talk about them, they will come!" Olly said making Sam roll his eyes.

"My point exactly." Sam said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Did you sleep?" Joel asked, sitting on the log in front of the tent.

"Barely." Jackson replied.

"Don't worry we're packing up in a few hours." Joel told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, Sam and Lily are terrified that bears are going to come and eat them, Olly thinks that ghosts may be coming for us because Sam talked about them behind their backs, and I'm missing my bed." Joel stated, sighing.

"I'm missing the house." Jackson said. "The nice, warm house."

"We'll be home in a few hours." Joel said to everyone.

"Promise me you won't ever drag us out to  'family bonding' that involves the woods?" Jackson asked as Joel nodded.

"Promise. Next family bonding trip we do I promise you, we will have a hotel room with real beds." Joel said, playfully punching his shoulder.

"I'll help pack up." Jackson said smiling.

A/N: I hope you enjoy the update! Comment and vote! As always, share any ideas you have.💕💕💕