🍭🍿The Fair🎪

"We're going to the fair!" Lily squealed as she wrapped her arms around Sam's neck as he placed her on his back.

"This is going to be awesome." Sam said as they walked into the fair.

"To the slides Jax." Joel said as they walked to the slides.

Joel had agreed to take his siblings to the fair as long as they behaved and were home by Lily's bed time.

Once they arrived at the slides the four boys looked at Lily.

"So who are you riding with?" Joel asked.

"Jaxy!" Lily said as she grabbed his arm.

"Cause he is strong and will protect me if I get scared and he will go fast and beat all of you." She said then pulled him up the stairs, the other three boys following them.

Once the five siblings got to the top of the slides, the four boys put the mats on the slide and climbed on. Jackson put Lily on his lap.

"Ready to go fast?" He asked and Lily nodded.

"3. 2. 1. Go!" Oliver said as the four boys pushed off.

Jackson and Lily were way ahead of the other three and you could hear her joyous laughter the whole way down.

"No fair you cheated!" Sam said once they all got to the bottom of the slides.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"OK Lils we got you cotton candy, went on the slides 5 times, went on the Ferris Wheel, went on the carousal, so we got time to do one more thing." Joel said looking at the time on his phone.

She looked at all the rides around her.

"That one." Lily said grinning, pointing up at the freak out. A circle ride where it swings you up in the air, the boys had tried it many times.

"Lils are you sure?" Jackson asked and she nodded.

"I'll take her on it." Joel said taking the young girls hand.

"OK. Have fun." The three boys said.

Joel and Lily sat in their seats.

"This is so cool." she said.

"Yeah, but if you get scared just grab my hand OK?" He asked as she nodded.

The ride started going and the three boys watched.

Once the ride was over Joel and Lily got off the ride, Joel looking like he was going to get sick, and Lily bouncing on her feet.

"That was so fun!" Lily exclaimed.

"Not really." Joel said.

"Well, come on we better start heading home." Joel said.

A/N: Comment and vote! 💕💕