👗Their little Princess 👑

Jennifer looked out the kitchen window to see her kids running around outside in the winter snow she smiled as Joel picked Lily up to save her from Jackson.

"I shall get the young girl and she will be mine." Jackson said grinning, poking Lily in the sides making her giggle. "She's ticklish I see." Oliver says as Lily hid her head in Joel's neck. "You will not torture her I am the prince and the princess will not be punished." Joel said as Sam took Lily from him. "No!" Lily screamed, giggling as Jackson and Oliver tackled Joel into the snow."Oliver you handle him, I'll handle her." Jackson said getting up walking over to Lily, "No!" She screamed as Jackson grabbed her from Sam, dropping her lightly into the snow holding her down and tickling her making her burst into a fit of giggles. Joel pushed Olly off of him and ran over tackling Jackson, then picking Lily up, running across the front yard and putting her on the front porch.

"I have saved the princess and now I must fight off the evil dragons." Joel declared as he 'wrestled' the other three boys and once they were 'dead' he walked up onto the porch and kissed Lily's forehead. "I have saved the world." Joel said grinning.

A car pulled up into the front yard, "Daddy!" Lily yelled and ran to the car, Kent got out and picked up the girl "Hello princess." He said picking her up."Come on boys let's get inside before we freeze." Kent said locking up the car and walking into the house. "Welcome home." Jennifer said as she poured the hot chocolate into the mugs, "Hot chocolate?" Kent asked and Jennifer nodded. He grinned and walked over to take a sip from his mug. "How about we get the fire going and get the marshmellows out and make some smores and watch some movies?" Jennifer asked as the kids cheered while Kent put Lily down.

"So kids tell me what were you playing out in the front yard." Jennifer asked as they sat on the couch watching a movie. "Jackson, Olly, and Sam were the evil dragons and Lily was the princess and I was the prince, and I had to save the princess from the evil dragons." Joel said eyes glued to the TV. Kent grinned and shook his head then picked up Lily who was sitting next to Sam and sat her in his lap. "So you were the princess?" He asked and Lily nodded. "The princess is also very ticklish." Olly said as Lily's eyes went wide. "Of course Olly, all princesses are ticklish. I remember a queen who used to be a princess, who is still very ticklish." Kent said looking at Jennifer out of the corner of his eye. "Who?" The kids asked. "Well since Lily is a princess what does that make your mom?" Kent asked. "Mommy?" Lily asked and Kent nodded. Jackson took Lily away poking her and she giggled, "No! Jaxy don't!" The young girl squealed trying to push his hands away laughing. Jackson and Lily fell onto the carpeted floor as Jackson pinned her down tickling her, "I must save her!" Joel exclaimed as he jumped off the couch but was attacked by Oliver and Sam."No, the princess can't be saved!" Joel said trying to reach Lily. Jennifer and Kent watched their kids.

~two hours later~

"OK kids bed." Kent said the kids groaned. "Come on if you go to bed now I'll make pancakes in the morning." Jennifer said. The kids looked up at her and ran upstairs climbing into bed. And soon all the Cooper's were asleep.

A/N This chapter is before their parents passed, giving you some insight on their lives beforehand. Comment and vote! 💕💕💕