Though it is an eye opening for Jiang Cheng, because no one would be able to summon him back even his shixiong who is known as founder of demonic cultivation.

Maybe because he isn't a demon in the first place.

After lamenting autumn and spring, Jiang Cheng able to think everything before he open his eyes. He scanned the surroundings, he found how poor and old this courtyard. Though there was the aftermath of soul summoning spell it wasn't a big mess, there's only few talismans on his robes. He could clean all of this. But he has a problem, it is because Murong Cheng's body are very weak, too skinny without a meat at all and he was having a low fever.

Jiang Cheng want to be thankful yet at the same time want to be hateful too.

He had no choice but crawled himself inside the dirty room. There is no bed or anything can call a materials for a living person. Only pieces of worn out clothes serves as bed, and there's one broken porcelain cup used to hold a water. Jiang Cheng can understand the owner situation. He can't help to feel pity for this unfortunate soul.

He had decided to laid there and take a rest. He have to gain strength for all the mess outside.

When Jiang Cheng wake up again. He was being dragged by two servants in grey clothes. They're carelessly moving him to certain place that he had no idea with. Once he saw the familiar face of maids he learned it is Murong Cheng's second mother place.

His eyes twitched. He has no energy to deal with these people. Although, the soul summoning spell has no contract or binding conditions. He would like to teach these people for the sake of his body's owner peaceful death.

However, he didn't expected the event moves to fast.

"Mother are you sure with this?" The second young master Murong Qishu whispers.

"Yes. We should send him to the third prince  to appease his anger. I'm very afraid that his highness wouldn't let you off easily." Lady Jao explained.

"But, how we're gonna explain it to father?"

"You don't have to worry about that. I can handle it."

Jiang Cheng could hear the words of a pair of mother and son who stood in distance. The servants dropped him before the line of sight of second lady and the second young master.

"Is he dead?" Lady Jao asks, glaring at the person she hated the most. It was because his existence she cannot have Murong Jin's love. She will be always the second wife, never the first wife.

"No madam. Eldest young master was half awake but he's having a low fever that's why he has no strength to move right now."

Murong Qishu clicked his tongue.

"Then go, remember do not make a scene or make anyone notice you are sending him inside of the San Rong mansion."

After nodding, once again they wrap Jiang Cheng in dirty sacks like a dead body. The Lady Jao and second young master Qishu left discussing about the preparation of welcoming the young cultivators from Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

On the other hand, Jiang Cheng was patiently waiting for him to get into next destination. He don't have any idea who is this third prince but he have to found a shelter for now. He don't have enough strength to fight others.

"I pity eldest young master, he was to become a payment to the mad prince as his boytoy."

Boytoy! Jiang Cheng eyes twitched.

"I heard all the young men sent back inside died at the next day."

Next day? Jiang don't want to shelter in this third prince mansion now.

"Well it's the fate of this young master to die early, look at him, he can't even move. It's better to let him die and let go the suffering of life. Should we kill him to end his suffering?"

"Don't talk nonsense. I am afraid the madam or second young master will hear you and our head would roll ah!"

I just got revived today. Don't kill me again! Jiang Cheng want to retort.

Two lowly servants anxiously argue that they didn't notice a passerby; the gender wasn't recognizable whether it's a man or a woman, only distinct like a descended immortal with such clothing appearance wearing a neatly clean white robes beautifully flowing along the wind as this stranger walk, and a bamboo straw hat on his head are hanging a white veil covering the person face identity.

This unknown stranger overheard the conversation between servants when they passed to each other.

After an hour moving the cart, they finally arrived at San Rong mansion residence. 

An old steward has been waiting all standing outside, as if he was already have the idea of people's arrival. It is the routine when others offended the mad prince that the old person got used to it with saddened heart.

Everyday someone's dying here.

"Is he?" Steward Huilang inquire, eyes at the unmoving body laying on dirty sacks.

Is he alive? The old steward is hoping not, so whoever this person wouldn't be able to feel more hardships in life.

Just one glance was enough, to tell the lying person was being treated like a trash for his whole life.

Once the mad prince came back from imperial palace.

He is afraid this poor man will be the dead at mad prince hand at the drop of a hat.

He wish the man's has a beautiful face or else, the mad prince might had an episode of killing people again.

"Yes, half breathing and half dead. He is still alive master."one of the servant confirmed.

Steward Huilang feel complicated, he cannot just kill the gift person for his highness out of pity.

In the end, he can only was helplessly let out a sighed.

"Follow me."

As Jiang Cheng blindly entered of the infamous San Rong's mansion. He did not know the Murong residence was currently welcoming a pair of guest from a prominent cultivator sect that he had once ruled. There's the pair of two handsome men wearing familiar exequite purple robes, as a fragrance of lotus flowing around them.

It gave off the feeling of warmth and prior dominace balancing the aura of atmosphere. 

You cannot help but feel admiration toward the two cultivators.

With a slow smile spreading on one of the cultivator's thin lips, he gave his polite greetings.

To be continued ~~

[ Shenma:
He is back, Jiujiu is back!]