"You danced? I can't see that." Perrie teased.

"Yeah, it was interesting." I laughed.

"What else did you do?" they asked me.

"He took me to his old town centre and I met some of his friends. The only one I remember is a girl named Natalie. She was the only British one. The rest had the thick Irish accent like Niall. There was a meteor shower that night and we watched it cuddled up in blankets on the ground. He gave me these." I said.

I held out my new dogtags for them to see. Perrie picked them up and inspected them.

"They're adorable." she said.

"He wants all of our memories engraved into them." I told them.

"That is probably the sweetest thing." D sighed.

"So I think he wants to get a meteor in it, so there will be his initials and that and they will just keep adding." I said.

"Perfect idea." Perrie smiled.

"Was that the end of your night?" Danielle asked.

I took a deep breath. I had to tell the girls. They were my best friends. Well besides Liam. Should I tell him first? I didn't know. I took out my phone quick to see if I had any messages. Nothing. I sent a quick message to Liam saying:

If you didn't find out already, Niall and I slept together. You had to be the first to know. I love you.

Then I put it away. I looked back up at the girls.

"Well we got back to the house and watched Love Actually, since neither one of us were that tired. After that was over we went to get ready for bed. Niall plugged his phone in and Give Me Love started playing." I began.

I felt something in my pocket. I reached in to check my phone again. From Liam:

I didn't. But thanks. You're in love with him.

That was it. Plain and simple. I responded.

Yes. Yes I am.

Then I put it away again. The girls were giving me eager looks.

"Your favorite." Danielle broke the silence.

"Oh, yeah. Well then things started... well... um... basically..." I began.

"Don't be Harry! Just get on with it!" Perrie said.

"He started kissing me. Lips, forehead, cheek, neck. A lot of places. Something overwhelmed me, and it was confidence. It came out of nowhere, but this passion was so intense, I can't explain it to you." I continued.

The girls were still giving me looks. Telling me to start again. Another text. From Liam:

Proud of you babe.

That's all I got from him. I didn't respond. That was all I needed to go on.

"Well, before I knew it I was singing in between kisses, and my hands were on the bottom of his sweater. My heart was racing during all of this. But once Niall's sweater came off, we both realized what was happening. And then I started undoing his buttons, and he tugged at the zipper on my dress, and it all started becoming real. And, well, I think you know the rest..." I said embarrassed.

Not embarrassed that I slept with Niall, not by any means that way, but that I had gone so deep into detail. The girls were grinning at me like idiots.

"You slept with Niall! Oh my god!" D said.

"Well, it's not that huge of a deal is it?" I asked.