seven💞

" you guys wanna stay over? " kaylas dumbass says to the boys standing in front of her.

alejandro was being fake mad bc he wasnt my favorite.

" im sorry " i said in a soft voice

alejandros fake mad expression faded.

" shut up " i said

" i didnt even say anything " alejandro said with a sad expression on his face.

" wait sorry  " destiny said unable to tell if it was fake.

she straddled him , pulling his head up because he was looking down trying not to laugh.

he looked up smiling.

" your so annoying ale " destiny said still straddling his lap.

she glanced over to mattia who had a disgusted look spread over his face.

just when she thought it was getting to him.

he calls kayla over and pats his lap indicating he wanted her to sit on his lap.

" stop being weird mattia " she said sitting down on his lap confused , earning looks from ale , kairi , and kiara.

he wrapped his arms around her stomach and put his head on her shoulder.

" ew mattia stop , your acting weird " kayla dragging out her d making the " uh " sound yk ?

" relax " mattia said. he thought kayla would have caught on by then, she didnt. god bless kaylas weak mind. ( why am i literally kayla-💀. )

kayla was trying to wiggle out of mattias arms. he had a tight grip on her.

" stay still " he said sternly grabbing her hips and pressing them deeper into his lap.

" oh fuck no " kayla said getting up and sitting next to kairi on the couch in kiaras room.

she leaned her head on kairis shoulder. honestly so cute.

" finally i get attention , meanwhile mattia's growing boner is getting action and kiara and ale are falling in love. "

" shut up " the three now slightly annoyed teenagers said in unison.

" im tiredd " kayla said

" facts " mattia added

" go to sleep then " kiara said soon after putting her focus back on alejandro.

" where dipshit " mattia said pLaYfUlLy.

" idk go to kaylas room or sum " she said not really paying attention.

" squeeze in mfs " said kayla jumping onto the bed that kiara and alejandro are laying on.

" oww " kiara said now her chest pressed against ales.

" goodnight " alejandro said from the farthest left

" goodnight " kayla said in the middle of kairi and mattia.

" mhm " mattia said from the farthest right of the bed.

" say it back " kiara said.

"goodnight" mattia said.

" what color? " kiara asked

" red " ale said with a chuckle following.

destiny set her led lights on res and buried her head into ales neck.

destiny realized.

" nasty ass " kiara said while lauging.

" can you guys shut the fuck up " kayla said

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

ty ty ty , 1k , i literally never had 1k on any one of my books, dis do be a big deal for me doe😍. n e wayz , the mattia action is coming soon🥴