five💞

i put on lashes and lip gloss. and waited in my living room so when they knocked i would be able to get it before it woke my mom up.

i put on outer banks on netflix and waited.

* ding *

kairi to kiara

kai🥺
we're outside.
read

i open the door to kairi , alejandro , and mattia were the only ones who came so as quietly as possible, take them to my room. quietly up the stairs.

into my room and my smart self , has soundproofing. ( honestly idk , like , i just didnt want her to get caught so- yea pretend🥰 and it comes in handy for the smut😳)

i give kairi a hug , then ale , but mattia was paying attention to his phone so i just gave him the nigga nod. ( yk when you like nod your head upwards , and its like , wussup😗 ) he did it back.

" alexa play shawty in love by playboi carti on apple music " i say

mattia quickly looks up from his phone. ou he likes carti👀.

" what are you talkingg about , i do wanna go but i cant " i mouth.

kairi giggles . kairis giggle was so cute.

me and ale are on the bed , while mattia is sitting on my fluffy spinny chair thats for my desk , and kairi is on my couch that is pressed against the wall vibing to the music

i hear my door nob turning. shit.

" what the fuck you scared me. " i say as my cousin kayla walks through the door with a smirk on her face.

" ouu, kiara got boyss overr " she said while taking the seat next to kairi on the couch. she pulls her knees to her chest.

" this is kayla , you can call her kay. "

mattia barley looking up from his phone.

" yo " he says .

" oh so she gets a yo and i get a nod? " i say

" yup " he said popping the p.

i roll my eyes.

" i wanna go outsideeeeee " kayla says.

" you wanna go to the park? "

" yea lets goo. " alejandro said

for once mattia put his phone down. gasp.

we all got in front ales car and waited for him to unlock it.

mattia wanted the window seat but kayla was trying to get in first. he lightly grips on her waist as he passes by into the car making her melt. i shot him a jealous look. i liked the fact that i knew i couldnt have him and that he wasnt interested. it drove me crazy thinking i didnt have him wrapped around my finger. he just had the i dont give a shit attitude.

he noticed that kiara didnt like when he touched kayla. hm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so i re wrote some things. you should go back to the beginning and read it again. the story isnt all over the place now so thats a plus.