two💞.

you have been added to ' rat fucks🐀 ' group chat
tf
rat fucks🐀.

unknown number
who dat

kairi
some girl that texted me.
kairi
shes nice- ish

kiara
who tf said that-

kairi
me

unkown number
can we see you?

kiara
no
kiara
gn tho.

kairi
gn

i turn off my phone with satisfaction and fall asleep.

the morning
i woke up to 12 missed calls and 23 texts from my ex... i decided to ignore them and not contact him.
i went and took a shower and brushed my teeth. i got ready in this:

       i see on my notifications on my phone and saw a text from kai

i see on my notifications on my phone and saw a text from kai. i was gonna go eat so i didnt check it. i poured me some lucky charms and scrolled though my insta feed. my mom had already left for work so it was just me and my little sister and the dog. i put food and water in my dogs bowls and my sister got ready. i grabbed my keys and drove my little sister to her middle school. ( shes in 7th grade ). i drive to dunkin and get an iced coffee and drove to school. ( idk how she has this much time before school either😭)

i get to school and go striaght to the office because i just transfered from a school florida to one in jersey because... well not important rn. but i go to get my schedule and someone to take me around and show me where stuff is. a short brunette girl came into the office going straight to the lady i was speaking with.

??: is she ready?
random office lady?: yes take her to grade 11 math

??: im lelani and im a junior um , you seem cool.
maya: im maya im a junior too and i moved from florida last month.
lelani : i have this class come sit with me and my friends.

i nod my head and silently follow. we sit and i see 2 other girls. and they introduce themselves as aaliyah and aurora.

the rest of the class goes by and i talk to the girls and get more comfortable and we start talking non awkwardly-😭

lelani
16
public: lanisworld
spam: lelanis69

aurora 15 ( shes gonna turn 16 ) public: _auroraaspam: siredtoaurora

aurora
15 ( shes gonna turn 16 )
public: _auroraa
spam: siredtoaurora

aaliyah16public: aaliyahhhspam:notaaliyahskip a few classes i had 2 more with lelani and aaliyah and 1 with aurora

aaliyah
16
public: aaliyahhh
spam:notaaliyah
skip a few classes i had 2 more with lelani and aaliyah and 1 with aurora.

lunch.

im looking for a place to sit and scanning the cafeteria and i hear a familiar voice.

aurora: KIARA!!! over here
kiara: oh shit. i said under my breath.

i walk up to the table when lelani is in the middle of a tiktok and aurora is eating doritos and talking to aaliyah . i pull out my phone and ask lelani for her tikok. she gives it to me and i follow her. she has a little following on instagram as well as tiktok.

??: YO KAIRI

fuckk no- . i brushed it off . and continued talking to the girls. wait huh, is dat kairi , kairi ?😳 like rat fucks kairi ? n e wayz

you guys should send in ideas because after my original plot im not gonna have like any ideas . so yea ideas would be great.
word countt: 549.