streets. [ part one of two ]

ive been dating mattia for 7 months now. hes been a pretty good boyfriend but lately hes been distant .

at mattias house.

" babyyy " i whine and jump on top of him

" moveee bro " he says annoyed looking back at his phone.

i get off of him and sit next to him.

i look over at his phone.

hes texting cunthia.

ugh this bitch.

" bruh for real? " i say looking up at him

" what ? " he says still annoyed .

" what do you mean what bro you're texting that bitch like im not right here "

" you're acting like im doing something wrong "

* change in dialogue because im beyondd lazy.*

y/n: you know i dont fucking like her

mattia: its not my fault you're insecure

y/n: so i have no reason to be mad ?

mattia: no bro you're tRiPpInG

y/n: bet.

---

you get up and put on your shoes until you catch mattias attention.

" you're fr gonna leave just bc im texting cynthia ? " he says throwing his hands up in the air.

" obviously , if you dont want me here im gonna leave " i say grabbing my phone and keys off the counter.

" bet leave then. " he says going back on his phone.

i open the front door and slam it walking to my car.

i get to my house and as im still sitting in the car , i realize i left my bag. which had my wallet , id , and airpods so , i had to go back.

" great. " i say mumble the car back on and driving to ratty matti's house.

i walk up to the house , and knock. he opens the door and his shirt is all messed up n shit. disgusting , nasty , like ew , why do you exist. anywho he speaks first.

" uh what are you you d-doing back here i uh thought you were going home ?"

" i forgot my bag.."

i attempt to walk in but he stops me.

" ill get it for you rn. "

" i think im pretty capable o-" i say walking through the houses entrance my sentence cutting off at the sight of cynthia on the kitchen counter. i look back at mattia.

you : oh fr ?

disgusting dinosaur looking bitch: y/n i can explain.

cynthisism : yeah he-

you : do me a favor and shut the fuck up and get out of my boyfriends house.

she quickly runs out of the house like the loose pussy skank she is ( honestly , you shouldnt read my stories if you like these girls like i dont know what to tell you 💀 )

you : i have no reason to get mad right ?

baby carrot dick bitch: listen..

you: yk what ? never mind i expected nothing less from you. people told me you were an asshole but i didnt think you'd actually be one. i trusted you bruh. i really did , now i'd be wrong if i went to ales house and facetimed you while he fucked me right ? id be wrong if i tied you up and made you watch me suck kairi off ? wouldnt i? yk what dont answer . dont call me , dont text me , oh and btw you have cum on your shirt.

i grabbed my bag and walked out of the door. i pulled out my phone and called ale crying.

you: ale?

ale: whats wrong🥺

you: he cheated , can you come over please.

ale: ill be there in 15.

he hung up.

i think yk where this about to go..