six💞

i was thinking about the way he touched her and smirked and looked down at her ass. ew. the whole drive to the park , i sat and thought about it. kairi asked me what was wrong and i said nothing im kinda bored. we got to the park.

i RAN to the swings

" kai come push me " i say loudlyy

" you want me to push you ? " mattia asked kayla staring dead at me

i lowly scoffed.

he was fucking with my head. holy shit. i mean two can play at that game. i got up from the swing and walked over to ale.

" ale can you tie my shoe ? "

he bent down to tie my shoe catching mattias attention.

i started playing with his hair

" double knot ? " he asked.

" yea "

" that feels hella good " he said as he got up.

i looked into his eyes and back at mattia.

i got back into the swing and mattia now behind me.

" you want me to push you? " he asked.

" nah i think ale got it , right ale ? " i smirk

ale caught onto what was happening.

" wait get up. "

ale sat on the swing. and patted his lap. indicating he wanting me to sit on it.

he sat facing the front and i sat facing him. we swung back and forth slowly. then picking up speed. mattia looked mad asf 😭.

but i dont think i was just faking it. i was having fun with ale. he was cool and his vibes were great , he also had a smile so contagious. fuck no baybee. he was the obvious choice right? oops well i have daddy issues so im obviously not gonna choose the stable boy that can stick to one female.

me and ale were staring into eachothers eyes. mattia coughed not even paying attention to jayla. as he should. i kinda feel bad , but dont test me. i had my head in the crook of his neck , us bareley swinging anymore.

" YO LOOK " kairi yelled making all of us look towards him. he was hanging upside down from then metal bar near the playground area. i get up and then ale gets up.

i run over to kairi and took a picture of him right before he fell and posted it on my spam.

" dude your so redd💀 " i say

" manz died on the floor " alejandro mimicked the mattia meme

liked by polybioh, arosario69 , and 398 otherswhoskiara i fucking love kairi😭😭

whoskiara i fucking love kairi😭😭

tagged : hirokaiysen

user1 why are yall outside its like 2 in the morning💀
  whoskiara becauseeee this gang shit dont stop😭

hirokaiysen my head hurts i was hanging upside down for way too long.
liked by whoskiara.
user7 yk the boys?
whoiskiara nah they just showed up on my doorstep today.
hirokaiysen ima post the ss of you ASKING us to come over

polybioh hm.
whoskiara " eH " 😣
user2 why do i feel like theres more to
     da story here💀
user3 @no_shit_sherlock.

arosario69 damn i thought i was yo favorite 😔
whoskiara oopsie
arosario69 that kinda hurted me tho😪

load more comments