Chapter Twenty-eight: Kill me

Alex's POV

"No...no you can not leave me alone with your parent's are you insane they'll kill me," Taylor said worried as he walked with me through the house. 

"Well Taylor your still hurt and I don't want you feeling anymore pain so your staying here and then I'll be back soon...I won't be gone long I promise," I told him as he shook his head and grabbed my arm making me look at him.

"I'm not that bad...just take me with you please," he said as I shook my head.

"No baby you have to stay here...I promise I won't be gone for that long just an hour or two," I said as he sighed and leaned his forehead against mine. 

"Why won't you tell me where you're going," he asked as I shook my head.

"Go back to bed Taylor...I'll be home before you know it and I'll make up for leaving you here okay," I said as he sighed.

"I don't like this...the last time someone left by themselves they ended up injured and in the hospital," he stated as I shook my head.

"You were in a shady part of the town and I'll be in a car...don't worry about me Taylor...remember I'm a badass," I said as he shook his head.

"No your not..."

"I married you didn't I," I said as he sighed. "So I'm Mrs. Badass...now go back to bed," I said as he groaned.

"Since when did you start ordering me around," he asked as I walked away from him.

"Since you got hurt and I had to be the level headed one," I stated as I reached the door.

"You are the furthest thing from being a badass Princess," he said as I laughed and walked out leaving him home with my parent's as I got into my car and drove off. I continued to drive knowing exactly where I was going and having the instructions in front of me. I was thankful that this place really wasn't that far from here but far enough to have to drive for forty-five minutes, plus I had never been in this part of the town so I had no idea where the address was. Tall and short buildings lined the street evenly before I found the garage I was looking for, I parked my car and walked towards one of the workers in his jumpsuits as he looked upwards at a car.

"Excuse me...do you know where I can find William Johnson," I asked him as he looked at me.

"In the back sweetheart," he said pointing off at a different area as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Thank you," I said before walking off and looking around the garage. I continued walking till I found another guy looking at the engine of a car...I have no idea who Will is but I could see Taylor's expression on his face perfectly...the same one they got when they were thinking about someone so I knew that this had to be his father. "William," I asked as he looked over at me.

"Yeah...can I help you," he asked looking at me closely. "Aren't you a little far from home," he stated and I guess Taylor was right when he said that his family could pretty much point out the rich people. 

"Yes I am but I've been looking for you," I said as he grabbed a red cloth and wiped the grease off of them. 

"Why," he asked walking closer to me. "How do you know me anyways," he asked now as I went to speak. "What do you want from me little girl and who are you," he asked me sounding kind of rude now which made me get mad now.

"I'm your daughter in law," I said as he stood up straight.

"What," he asked half yelling and half in shock.

"Your daughter in law...I married Taylor," I stated as he shook his head.

"Your lying my son would never get involved with rich bitches like you," he said angrily as I shook my head.

"Excuse me...I am the furthest thing from a bitch but if you keep speaking to me like that I will be the biggest bitch you have ever met do I make myself clear," I said rudely and kind of creepily to be honest...I guess I've been hanging out with Taylor just a little to much. "I didn't come here to talk about me...I came here to tell you to be a fucking man and get your ass home so your son has at least one of his supposed parent's," I said before placing the card down. "That's our address...why don't you try to stop by sometime soon," I stated before turning on my heel and walking off.

I parked my car in the driveway and then walked around looking through the house trying to find anybody but all I could find was our maids and servants and no one else. I knew my mom had a meeting which I was suppose to attend but I was to late getting home that I decided to just go straight home instead of sit in a stuffy building. I walked around before hearing Joe's laugh making me arch my eyebrows as I walked to the garage and found him talking to my father and looking at a motorcycle. 

"No this is...this is a great bike your very lucky to find it," Taylor told my father as he nodded his head.

"Well to be honest I don't ever use it anymore...I did for a few years until my baby happened and then I switched to a car," he said as Taylor chuckled. "But if you want if you can fix it...you can have her," he said as Taylor's head snapped over to look at my father.

"What...are you serious," he asked as my father nodded.

"Yeah...she deserves to be out on the road not locked up in the garage...I don't have much use for her anymore so if you can fix her then you can have her...besides I'll feel better if my daughter is on this bike rather then yours. No offence son but your bike is pretty bad," he said as Taylor nodded.

"Yeah I've had to rebuild it a lot and my dad got it used so," Taylor said as my father nodded his head and then noticed me.

"Hey Pumpkin...how was your drive," he asked me as Joe looked over at me.

"Alright...not as good as coming home though," I stated as he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Well good then...oh but Taylor...no working on the bike till your better," he said as Taylor nodded his head. My father walked past me into the house as I crossed my arms and looked over at Taylor. 

"So they'll kill you huh," I asked as he chuckled and walked over to me carefully, 

"Alright maybe not yet," he said as I giggled. "I was just looking at my bike outside and your father walked out asking me if I was okay and if I should be working on my bike and then he punched my side making me feel pain and proving his point that he was right and I should have stayed inside," he told me as I laughed slightly. "Then he started telling me that he had a bike and that's how we ended up out here," he said as I nodded my head. "Your dad really isn't all that bad," he stated as I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around him. 

"Yeah...and he does love the bike he just to old to use it anymore," I said as Taylor shook his head.

"No...no one is to old to be on a motorcycle...I'll fix it and then he can use it cause it's his bike and it's the least I could do for taking away his pumpkin," he said with that same dumb ass grin making me hit his shoulder.

"Don't even think about calling me that only my dad gets away with using that nickname," I said as he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Whatever you say Princess," he said before kissing me softly on the lips as I smiled and kissed him back loving this moment right now and everything to do with it. Not only was my husband getting along with my dad but I could also tell that my dad was actually starting to like Taylor...he even called him son. 

-_--_--_-_-_-_--_-_

Comment

&

Vote 

LOVE MY SEXYS