Chapter Seventeen: Not my boyfriend

Alex's POV

"Need break from Adam right now," Selena said falling back onto my bed as I laughed and shook my head. "I love the dude but we can only kiss for so long before I need air," she added as I shook my head again.

"Lexie...you two are like meant for each other," I said as she giggled and nodded her head. "When did you two know that you loved each other," I asked her curiously as she sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know I just...well I guess it was love at first sight...we met at that party and we just talked and talked and talked and he has an apartment near campus so we went there and spent more time talking and we realized we had a lot in common," she said as I nodded my head. "Why...have you finally found yourself a decent guy," she asked me as I shook my head. 

"No...and what do you mean decent guy...I have had plenty of good boyfriends," I said as she shook her head.

"Hunny...you had Peter the perverted sixteen year old, then you dated Carter the blond idiot who thought Canada was an island in Hawaii and then there was Aden...who...well actually he was okay," she said as I shook my head.

"Thank you for that Lex," I said eating a piece of popcorn as she sighed and looked at me.

"All right Alex...what did you do that you don't want anyone knowing about," she asked me as I arched my eyebrows and hid the fact that I was scared as hell right now. Scared that she had caught on to everything I had been doing, what would she say or do if I told her everything that had happened. 

"W-what...nothing...I haven't done anything," I said stuttering which was a very bad idea to do.

"Alex...I may have been spending a lot of time with Adam lately but I know you pretty damn well so I know that you've done something...plus the leather jacket hanging on the chair isn't yours so it's got to deal with a guy which is why you asked me about Adam," she said as I sighed and decided to tell her just enough to keep her off my trail. 

"Well...I have a friend that I have a slight crush on but he's not rich," I said as she nodded her head. 

"You realize nothing can happen between you two right...I mean he's not rich and your parent's are setting you up with someone," she said as I nodded my head.

"I know...but he makes me feel all tingly and I just," I said placing the bowl of popcorn down and then laid down near Selena as she looked at me. "I just want to have him for like a few months before I get married," I said as she giggled and shook her head.

"More has happened with this guy hasn't it," she asked me as I sighed and nodded my head feeling slightly embarrassed. "Come on give me details," she said as I sighed and looked at her. "I'm serious tell me everything I personally don't care what you've done I'm not your parent's...you can date whoever your want...now come on tell me," she said sounding way to enthusiastic as I sighed and nodded my head. 

"Okay so...we kept meeting you know like bumping into each other randomly wherever we went and then my car broke down and I was going to take the bus back to school and he was just there," I explained as she nodded her head. "He was being an ass but I agreed to let him bring me home and instead we went to a sketchy bike shop and then his creepy ass apartment," I said as she nodded. "Anyways I yelled at him to bring me home and then he yelled back scaring me and then he told me to walk the rest of the way..."

"He made you walk...Alex please tell me you beat him down right then and there," she said as I shook my head and laughed slightly. 

"No...and the school is only two blocks from his apartment," I added as she nodded her head. "So I walked home but I couldn't get him out of my head...the things he said were true you know I was a rich bitch and I never really did anything daring or rebel like," I said as she arched her eyebrows.