Chapter Twenty: STOP... PLEASE

Alex's POV

So I've explained how things started...I've explained the bumps along the way that was a grand total of two weeks...yes two week and it only took me a week to get hooked onto him. I think you can all see why I like him...why my heart already calls for him in so many ways but I would never tell him, I could never actually look him in the eyes and tell him how I feel. For one he's a rebel who doesn't do relationships so as far as he's concerned I'm just someone who's here for him to do...he talks a big game but in the end I'm just another girl to keep around for a few months till he can dispose of me and get a new one. And for two I would be leaving him in June anyways so it would be best for me to keep my mouth shut and not say anything to him, I'm sure anyone can understand the circumstances I'm in...can understand the predicament I've put myself in.

I am going to skip ahead a few months and by a few months I mean five months, which would bring me to the end of May. Not much has happened over the five months that have past, I've spent most of my time with Taylor and my other time in school or with Lexie and Adam who won't go near Taylor cause they find him shady...there words not mine. I have now acquired three more tattoo's...one is behind my ear and is a feather and the other is the initials TJ which is on the inside of my index finger. My third tattoo you will hear about later because as of right now it's not really important, as of right now it doesn't matter. 

I have exactly two days left here in New York before I go home to New Jersey for the summer...which also means I graduate in two days and get my diploma, I have successfully completed school and now these last two days will be spent saying goodbye to everyone and saying goodbye to Joe. However as of this moment I don't want to give him up, I don't want to say goodbye to him...I'd rather spend the time in his apartment with him and his creepy ass dog yes Winston still freaks me out. I spent most of today with Selena as we cleaned up our dorm room and packed our stuff into boxes so right now all I wanted to do was see Joe...I wanted to see my little rebel yes my little rebel. I changed into a summer dress and then slid on my high heels even though I already knew that none of my clothing would be staying on for very long, I grabbed my bag and then walked out onto campus and headed towards his apartment setting a smile on my face even though I knew that tomorrow I would have to say goodbye to him. 

I walked up the thousands of stairs to his apartment and then knocked lightly waiting for him to answer the door but nothing happened, I sighed and looked around before getting the spare key off the light and opening the door walking in before I coughed and waved my hand in front of my face.

"God...what the hell," I said as I looked around before seeing Taylor lying on his bed with a cigarette in hand. "When did you start smoking," I asked him as I walked in further hearing him chuckled. "Are...are you okay," I asked him as he continued to laugh before nodding his head.

"I'm...I'm great Princess," he said as I looked at him closely and then realized what he was smoking. 

"Your high...what the hell Taylor...this isn't good for you," I said to him as he just laughed. "Since when do you get high," I asked him as he looked at me.

"All the time man...all the time," he said placing the white roll back in his mouth and letting out a puff of smoke. 

"I...I can't be here with you like this Taylor," I said shaking my head as I went to walk off.

"What...no...come on Princess we'll have some fun," he grabbed my waist and brought me to the bed as I struggled in his arms trying to get him off of me. "Stop it...come on seriously you know you want me," he said as I tried to push him off as he pinned me down on the bed. "Is my little Princess all dressed up for me," he said as I pushed on his chest as he chuckled. "You're a weakling darling you'll never get anywhere," he said before he laughed. 

"No...let me go Taylor," I said struggling with him as his hand reached up my dress. "Don't...DON'T," I yelled as he just laughed. This was not my little rebel, this wasn't my Taylor this was so crazy lunatic Taylor that I didn't like and didn't want to be near. "JUST STOP...PLEASE," I yelled pushing on his chest again as he shook his head. "STOP," I yelled one more time before my knee met his groin making him let go of me and fall onto the bed. I got off the bed and grabbed my bag that had fallen to the floor before I ran out of the apartment slamming the door behind me, I let my tears fall down my face as I ran down the stairs and back to campus not stopping until I was inside my room and alone. I dropped my bag on the floor and continued to cry as I crossed my arms across my chest hating what he did to me...hating that he almost just raped me and all he could do was laugh about it. I didn't like that Taylor and I didn't like who he became...I wanted one last day with him and that wasn't going to happen...I didn't want anything to do with him right now...I didn't want to look at him or see him or even think of him I just wanted him out of my head so I could forget what he did to me...what he tried to do to me. 

-----------_________~~~~~~

LOVE YOU!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!