Chapter Three: Tall, Dark and Handsome

Alex's outfit is in external link! :)

Alex's POV

I groaned and rolled over on my bed before opening my eyes and looking around the room adjusting my eyes to the light but all I could see were bright yellow and white dots. They slowly went away as my eyes looked around my room seeing brown boxes opened but still full and my closet door opened but still practically empty, I hadn't gotten much done yesterday before Lexie had forced me to that lame party. 

"Get up, get up, get up," Lexie said as she ran into my room and then leaped onto the bed straddling me as I glared at her. 

"What," I said with a hint of anger in my voice letting her know that I was in a grumpy mood and she wasn't making it any better.

"It's nine o'clock and I still have so much unpacking to do so I thought you'd want to get some coffee," she said as I giggled slightly even though I was still sleepy. I yawned and nodded my head as she smiled and got off me running off to her room as I rolled out of bed bringing the comforter with me. It tangled around my legs as I tried to walk off which made me trip and fall to the floor, I groaned and then chucked my comforter back on my bed before I walked off to my closet searching for something to wear. I ended up slipping on a pair of skinny jeans and a Tank top, I grabbed my sandals that I always wear and placed them on. "Ready to go," Lexie asked me as I nodded my head and brushed my hair a bit and followed her outside and across the street where the coffee shop was which was good cause it's not that far of a walk to take even if it was raining or snowing or whatever we'd still be able to get coffee. Right now however it was a perfect morning and I really mean perfect, it was sunny outside and warm enough to be comfortable in my jacket. 

"So I'm craving a latte," I said as Lexie giggled and nodded her head. We both ordered our drinks and I looked around at all the people in the coffee shop, most of the people in here were from the university so we knew them but didn't really communicate with them...as I said we know who the rich people are...if there not rich then we pretty much avoid any contact with them. 

"Have a nice day," the lady said as Lexie and I handed her some money and took our lattes heading out of the coffee shop. 

"So last night...I hooked up with that guy," Lexie started as I looked over at her with my eyes widened in shock that she would actually tell me this.

"You what," I chocked out.

"Yeah I know...his names Adam and he is the sweetest guy ever and you know what...he comes from a rich family...how great is that. His mothers a doctor and his father is a lawyer and he's studying to be a veterinarian," she said as I laughed slightly and shook my head.

"That's awesome Lex," I said as she smiled and nodded her head before my shoulder collided with someone's arm pushing me backwards. My latte flung upwards spitting some of the hot liquid in my face before it fell to the ground, I fell backwards waiting for my head to collide with the pavement but instead I stopped mid air as my breath caught. 

"Oh my gosh Alex are you okay," Lexie, asked worried as she walked over to me. I was straightened up and trying to stand on my feet but I was still a little dizzy from what happened, "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH...WATCH WHERE YOU FUCKING WALK." She yelled as I heard a 'fuck you' in response, "thank you." She said as I turned my head and looked at a guy as he still held onto me waiting to see if I would fall again or not. 

"Are you going to let me go," I asked as he looked at me.

"Are you going to fall again," he asked as I shook my head.

"No...I'm fine thanks," I answered back as he stepped back just slightly waiting to see if I was telling the truth or not. He let me go and I stood up straight and shook my head before looking at him again as he moved his leather jacket and used his hand to brush off what looked like part of my latte. "Thank you...for catching me," I added as he nodded his head.

"Sure," he said not looking at me now. 

"Well alright then...have a nice day," Lexie said before grabbing my arm and pulling me away as I looked over at her and crossed the street to the other side where the university was. 

"You know you could have given him a minute," I said as she shook her head.

"He's poor Alex...you said your thank you and now we move on to better things," she said as I nodded my head knowing she was right but I was also right...he had stopped me from hitting the ground and had waited to make sure I was okay...so he deserved more then a simple thank you. 

---

Sometimes I think about him...I've seen him a few times now and no I don't mean in a dating way or anything, the first time we saw him he was on his motorcycle and scared Lexie and I as you already know and then the second time was when he caught me after I fell. Now I can't stop seeing him...whether it may be he's on his motorcycle or walking out of the coffee shop, I don't know why but he seems to be everywhere and it bugs me. Sometimes he'll look across the street and catch me looking at him but I quickly look away...I like to think to myself that he doesn't notice but I'm pretty sure he does. 

"Earth to Alex," Lexie said waving her hand in my face snapping me back to reality.

"What," I said slightly irritated. Believe it or not I wanted to think about him, I wanted my thoughts to be filled of pictures of him with his short brown Mohawk and his caramel colored eyes, his bushy caterpillar like eyebrows and his partly grown facial hair. 

"I asked you if you were coming to class or not," Selena said as I sighed and nodded my head.

"When have I ever skipped a class," I asked her seriously as she nodded her head.

"True," she added as we walked out of our dorm room and headed towards campus. "So why have you been all...off in another world the last few days," she asked me as I sighed and thought of the first excuse I could give her. It's not like I could actually admit to her that I was thinking about a guy who was poor and I had no idea who he was, I couldn't sit there and say that for some unknown reason this guy had caught my attention. 

"Just stuff...the future," I said as convincingly as I could making her nod her head.

"Well whatever your future is looking like to you...seems to be very important because that's four times now you've just ignored me and went off to a thinking state of mind," she said as I looked at her not realizing that I had actually taken a lot of time thinking about him. That's right him...I didn't even have a name or anything I just knew him as him...maybe the only reason why I was thinking about him was because he saved me from having a concussion or a really bad headache. Maybe the only reason why I was thinking about him was because he had caught me and I wanted to know why...why he would actually catch me in his arms or do anything for me when he doesn't even know me. "YOUR DOING IT AGAIN," I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Lexie as she laughed and walked with me to class.

"Sorry...I don't know what's wrong with me lately I just start thinking about that...my future," I said quickly covering up the fact that I was about to say that guy. "I start thinking about my future and then I can't stop," I said which was partially true. 

"Well...it's good your thinking about your future...at least one of us is doing that, I'm not even sure I want to be a counselor...actually I don't want to be a counselor. I don't want to sit in a chair and listen to people bitch and complain about there problems...I want to do something different like...a model or...or a movie star...I want to get into acting," she said as I laughed and shook my head.

"Well then maybe you should sit down with your parent's and talk about it...tell them what you want and then make them a deal...you'll finish your schooling now but after school you want to take a few acting classes and get into television and movies and such and if it doesn't work out then you'll switch back to being a psychiatrist." I told her as she smiled and looked over at me nodded her head, "you're welcome," I said through a sigh as she laughed and we continued making our way over to campus.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Comment & Vote 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!