Chapter Twenty-four: Shut-up & kiss me

Alex's POV

I kept my head on Taylor's chest as he ran his fingers along my back making me all tingly and feel all these butterflies in my stomach, for some reason tonight was so different from any night we had spent together. For one everything was quiet between us right now we were just lying here in each other's arms enjoying the silence and for two we moved slowly. He didn't just...well he didn't fuck me like he normally did, he moved against me slowly and wouldn't move any faster even when I begged him to. 

"You okay," he asked me as I looked at him and nodded my head. "You just...you're tensing up so there must be something on your mind," he said as I shook my head.

"I'm just thinking about what happened today that's all," I admitted as he nodded his head. "I guess I'm just curious about...well about what happened...just now," I said as he chuckled. 

"What...you don't think that I can 'make love' to you," he said using air quotes as I arched my eyebrows. "I wanted you to know that I'm in this with you because I love you...and I'm not all about screwing women and stealing shit," he said as I nodded my head and moved closer to him. 

"Well...I like both sides of my little rebel," I said as he chuckled and moved closer to me.

"Little...come on Princess I'm anything but little," he whispered to me as I giggled and nodded my head.

"I know...but my huge rebel just doesn't sound right," I said as he chuckled and kissed my lips as I giggled and kissed him back before laying on top of him keeping the kiss going. 

The next morning I sighed and woke up to the sun shinning in through the cave, I guess we were lucky that no one walked by or came near the cave cause otherwise that would be very awkward. I looked at Taylor as he chuckled and looked at me smiling slightly as I yawned and stretched before relaxing and looking at him again.

"About time you woke up," he said as I laughed slightly and kissed him softly on the lips. "I have literally been laying here for like an hour waiting for you to wake up," he said as I rolled my eyes and shook my head before he chuckled and leaned his forehead against mine. 

"Why do you have to be such an ass," I asked him as he shook his head and kissed me softly on the lips before pulling away slowly. "What are you thinking about," I asked him as he smiled at me.

"Well for one...I love the new tattoo," he said running his hand along the small of my back where 'My Little Rebel' was written in fancy black letters. 

"I thought you would...and you would have seen it in May," I admitted as he nodded his head and then kissed me again. "And I'm guessing there's a second thing your thinking about," I said as he nodded his head.

"You up for being badass today...up for being a rebel," he asked me as I arched my eyebrows looking at him curiously and wondering what he had in mind. 

(if you don't like DIRTY don't read the rest of this chapter)

We ran up all the stairs and then he quickly unlocked his apartment and grabbed me before I ran in, he picked me up making me giggle as he walked in closing the door behind me.

"Put me down," I said through a laugh as he chuckled and kissed my lips. I let my high heels fall off my feet and land on the floor as we walked towards the bed. "I'm really loving this moment," he nodded his head before kissing me again as I smiled and kissed him back letting our lips dance together as I held onto his face and he held onto my legs pushing me against the wall. "The beds...right there," I said as he chuckled and turned us around falling onto the bed.

"I know where my bed is," he said as I giggled and moved back on the bed. He ran his hand up my leg and into my dress as he grabbed hold of my under wear and slipped them off, "we've had a long hard day so now...let's end it...with sex," he said as I laughed. "I didn't know how else to say it so deal with it," he said as I shook my head.

"You would think with you being badass you would be able to think of words," I said jokingly as he laughed sarcastically and shook his head. "I'm not really convinced that your badass," I said as he shook his head.

"I am the definition of badass...I am the badass of badassness," he said as I shook my head. 

"That's not even a word," I said as he groaned and shook his head.

"Don't ruin this for me...just kiss me and shut up," he said as I giggled and kissed his lips again loving this moment. I wrapped my arms around him and gripped onto his shirt before lifting it up and over his head; he kissed my lips again then moved down to my neck and my breasts before he unzipped my dress. It didn't take us very long to undress and be under the covers moaning, we were so use to this by now that it just came naturally to us. Just like the night before Joe and I were moving slowly against each other neither of us wanting to go any faster, we weren't just fucking each other or having sex we were showing how much we loved each other without using words or in other terms we were making love. 

"Tayyyy-lor-rrrr," I moaned as his lips ran down my neck giving me sweet kisses. I ran my finer tips along his sweaty back as he moaned and found my sweet spot sending me into a new level of pleasure; I gripped onto his shoulders and met his lips again as the kiss stayed sweet and passionate. As of right now I was glad that I had left my wedding...I was glad that I had listened to Taylor and left with him...I was glad I was here with him right now and I didn't regret anything we did together I just wanted to be right here in this position with him. 

_______________

Comment & Vote!!!!!!! 

LOVE YOU ALLL