𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I pulled up in front of my house to see Lundyn sitting directly on my porch waiting, once she seen me she stood up. 

I pulled into my driveway, parked my car and leaned back to unbuckle Messiah.

Jessiah was letting me keep him for the night, I seen he was fast asleep so I went and picked him up then headed towards the house.

Lundyn didn't say nun, she just looked at me all wide-eyed, I didn't speak either because honestly I don't know how to feel.

Why lie to me? I'm not a nigga you gotta lie too.

I hate to say it, but I'm in love with this girl and I was expecting more, I already planned on seeding it .. she just always fucks up when things are going good and ion understand that.

I went straight to my room and put Messiah down so he could sleep, he shuffled a little but nonetheless stayed sleep. I removed his sneakers and placed them on the floor, I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

After pulling the blanket up on him, I left out the room and I could feel Lundyn following. I decided to stand just incase she said some fuck shit and I had to choke her — and she always saying dumb shit.

"So talk," I told her, keeping it simple and straight to the point.

Ain't no excuse for the shit she tried to pull, but I just wanted to know why.

She was sitting down and I could tell she had been crying because her eyes were all glossy and her nose was red.

"Is he yours?" She asked.

I sucked my teeth, "no my dads, now you gon talk or should I have you leave?"

"No, I'm sorry..." she muttered.

She was playing with her fingers like she was contemplating on what to say, I stood off in bordem.

Yeah, I love her dumbass .. but I don't love that she's a dumbass.. I did my shit, but when we got together I have been extremely loyal, even through our time apart. Plenty of bitches was on dick, but I had to tell him, I got my shawty.. simple.

It seemed like she didn't understand the concepts of a relationship, all them exes and shit is old news, what he got going on doesn't concern her no more but ion think she gets that.

"Listen.. I know what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have even lied to you. I honestly don't know why I did.. and if I could everything back I would. I think I was so focused on going to see him because .. well I still care about him as a person," she expressed.. taking a deep breath.

"You can care about him, but you can care from a distance. Ain't no reason to go see how he doing unless yall fucking and last I checked, you fucking me!" I snapped.

She jumped at my sudden loudness, but I didn't care, nor did I care about that sorry ass apology.

I hated a liar.

"I was never nobody you needed to lie too Janelle, I love your stupid ass with everything in me cuhh, why you think you gotta lie huh?" I bent down so I was in her face, this shit was fucking wimmie.

I grew up on lies, I was good on em.

"Honestly.. its because of my past relationship with Tylear. He lied to me so much about everything and he cheated on me and did me so dirty.. I just got so used to telling lies because I was too afraid to speak my truth. Nobody knew what I went through but you, I lied to my friends, my family .. but I was honest with you. I understand that I fucked up and for that I am sorry, but don't go thinking I'd lie to you all the time. I've never lied to you, up until that day and I'm disappointed in myself for doing so."

She took a breath.

"But I promise you I will never lie to you again, it was wrong and distasteful.. and you ain't deserve that because I know you've done nothing but keep it real wimmie, through everything." She finished, as she looked up to me, her bottom lip was trembling and she had tears running down her face.

Either her depression is fucking with her, or she's just emotionally fucked up right now.. cause it seem like she been crying from the start of this shit.

I took a deep breath, my jaw clenched and then unclenched.

Communication, thats all I wanted.

I sat down next to her and pulled her onto my lap, she leaned her head into my chest. I pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead, nose then her lips.

She sniffled and I used the sleeve of my hoodie to wipe her tears.

"Stop crying mama, we good."

"I'm so sorry Namir." She mumbled in my neck.

"You good, I love you guh."

She nodded her head, "I love you too, more than you'll ever know."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
100+ votes please 💙
I love yall, if you read Outwest before this or at all, I just recently hit 10K votes.