𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝚂𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙸 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝚂𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙸 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Bitch, you need to wake up. I'm tired of Lundyn calling my phone cryin and shit." I spoke to Nuski. I wasn't sure if he heard me or not, but I missed my boy so I hoped he did.

"She talkin bout how yall was on bad terms and shit, thinkin you gon hate her when you wake up. You know whats crazy? She been at ya bedside everyday. She better than me, after you beat on her ass I would've shot you. I sent her ass home cause she needed to comb her nappy ass hair.. oh and she fucked Jessiah up. Her and Kam."

"Listen nigga she came in with a baby, please tell me that lul nigga ain't yours? Yb look just like you." I just rambled on, talking about everything up under the sun.

"You know that nigga Action and Scoob been MIA. Right after your accident them niggas went low, not answering no calls, texts, nun."

"Ion know why I feel like this but I swear them niggas got sum to do with your accident, cause why go low as soon as you get hurt? Shit looks weird as hell, if I find out they did some shit like that, I'm blowing both them niggas brains out." I expressed, nodding my head.

"T-them niggas ain't low," I looked up when I heard Namir's voice.

I jumped to my feet, "nigga squeeze my hand or sum.. say sum else."

"Bitch I'm parched, gimmie some water." He expressed as he slowly started opening his eyes.

"Parched? Nigga shut your dumb ass up, you get into a semi coma and come out using big words." I joked as I left out the room and got a nurse.

"Yo lil mama, my boy just woke up from his coma, check his vitals and shit." I told some jawn with a red wig on her head that ain't fit right.

"Oh-okay no problem."

I walked off and went to get this nigga sum to drink, as I was selecting what to give him, some jawn walked up next to me and started doing her thing at the other machine.

I looked over at her twice, she looked familiar.

"Excuse me, miss." She turned and looked up at me.