𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Its been three months and not a soul heard from Scoob or Action, like they literally fell off the face of the earth.

Niggas be posting on the media, but when any of us try to reach out, they leave us on read or just don't respond. I find it weird how they all "gang, gang" and when Nuski gets hurts niggas go ghost. The only dudes that been by his side is King and Toosie.. thats it. I'm here everyday, along with Kam but thats it.

I sighed deeply as I stared at him, his eyes were closed and there was a breathing tube sticking out of his mouth. He hasn't opened his eyes yet, and everybody worried.

He's in a semi coma, because he moves his fingers and toes its just like he's struggling to open his eyes. The doctors don't know why but they hope he opens them soon.

Shiit, I did too.

Sitting back in the uncomfortable hospital chair, I was texting Kam to have her bring me back food from the cafeteria. She, King and Tamarion went on down there to eat, I ain't wanna leave Namir's side.. so I stayed put.

𝐊𝐚𝐦 💕 𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖮𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽.

𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 💙
💀 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 😭

I laughed a bit, then exited our thread and went to Instagram. As I was scrolling down my timeline Namir's door opened, I looked up and came face to face with Jessiah.

"So wassup, I'm prepared now," I told her as I pulled my hair up into a pony tail.

I was about to swing until a little boy wandered in behind her, I scrunched up my face taking in his appearance. He looked just like Namir.

"I, who- what is that?" I couldn't even get my words out

"I, who- what is that?" I couldn't even get my words out.. this little boy looked at least 4-5 and if it was Namir's then he would've had him when he was 16.

"Its not Namir's," she sighed deeply.

I let out a breath of air I didn't even know I was holdin until now, "why the fuck you here?" I mugged her.. it was taking everything in me not to drag this ho.. but there was a time and place for everything and now was not the time.

"Hey I go-," before Kam finished her sentence she took off on Jessiah yanking her down to the ground by her hair.. she started popping her up all in her face, mouth, nose and eyes.

The little boy was screaming, "sissy, sissy!" I scrunched up my face, when the fuck her mama have another baby?

I was as Kam fucked Jessiah up, doing her face in. Toosie was in the back clapping and recording, "yup bae fuck that hoe up!"

I seen King's face and he looked irritated as hell.

I looked around and seen the commotion but memories of me getting jumped came into my head.

"Tag me in!" I yelled at Kam, she gave Jessiah one more kick to the face and tagged me in.

"YUP, FUCK HER UP BEST!" Kam hyped as I yanked Jessiah by her hair and started pummeling this bitch face, she caught me in my eye, making me slip and she managed to get on top but I just kept on swinging.

I was about to get back on top when two security guards rushed in trynna yank us apart but I had a deadly grip on this bitches hair.

"LET GO OFF MY HAIR," she yelled as she scrambled to get away.

"Let go off her hair!" The big fat, black security yelled but I wasn't letting go, I wanted to yank this bitches scalp.

I heard tearing realizing I was ripping this bitches lace, I yanked that shit off and she fell back, hitting her head.

I stuck my tongue, "nanana boo boo!" I wiped her lace front around and then pulled out my lighter so I could burn this shit.

"No," the white security guard yanked my lighter from me and I just smacked my teeth.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET HOE! LOOK AT YOUR FACE, I SAID BOOP!"

Kam and I fucked this hoe up, her face was all bloody. Her hair was gone, eyelashes on the floor and her shirt was all tore up.

"Listen ma'am you all need to go!" The security guard yelled at us.

I sucked my teeth and looked back at Namir, who was still out cold.

We just had a whole brawl in this bitch and this nigga still sleep, atp I'm finna smack him cause wake the fuck up!

"Bu-,"

I was cut off by Kam, "lets just go for I murder this bitch."

I looked at Tamarion and he nodded, "got all that shit on camera. I'll sit here with bro and let you know if anything happens." I nodded and gave him a hug before hugging King and heading to Kam's car.

"My face got any scratches?" I questioned her as I pulled out my phone to check.

"Nah, me?" She questioned.

I hissed, "yeah one under ya eye. We gotta get that clean, that bitch could be infected with sum."

"Hell yeah, yo who was that lil boy?"

I shrugged, "he called her sissy .. but swea he resembles Namir and her so much like they created that baby."

Kam's eyes went wide, "what if the did bro?" S

I sat there contemplating on whether or not I wanted to believe that, but I honestly wouldn't put shit by him.

She chuckled, "that'll be crazy."

I nodded and leaned my head, yeah it would."