Author's Note

Thank you for those who take the time to read this work in advance. I have published other works on Wattpad and hope you try them out as well. 

These stories main characters appearance will be based off the band, Little Mix. This is not a biography of their lives however I wanted to show the strength they had as a group. Please do not leave any rude or harsh comments in regards to their pictures. I will take offense and will remove them. 

This will be a four book series that with each will depict from one main characters story line. I do hope you enjoy it and vote/comment. Once again thank you all who have read my previous works and continue supporting my writing. I take great honor in having such a supporting base to stand on. 

Enjoy!

*************************************************

In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. 

Stay true to your kind. 

A simple rule to those who were given it early on. A hierarchy of sorts training all races to only remain bonded to their own and to despise all others ...

So what happens when the rule is tested? When a group of little girls, who were never told of the dangers, form a bond like no other. An atrocity to those who look upon them. These girls soon grow into woman who find their bond only growing stronger... impenetrable. 

But can these four different kinds of woman be able to weather the storm that is set to head their way?