molly no stylist (Part 2). x A$APCarti

Começar do início

But unless the person of the home press charges on him.

The woman of the house was in mid-20's didn't. She saw some goodness in Rocky.

They started to knock down the years, as time went by. It took them a week to come up he gets a year. Rocky was fine with that, he just wanted to get the year on.

He got the confirmation from his friend that they was indeed in Houston, in the house Rocky brought years ago.

It was practically new into Jordan's eyes.

The house was bigger than the house they had, having five bedrooms and three bathrooms.

But overall, it was kinda hard for Jordan. His man wasn't here. It was getting lonely around the home, especially not having a Job to keep him occupied.

He just waited for Rocky to call.

Jordan's phone ringed throughout the house, making him go chase for it.

As he found it, he picked up the phone as he heard the monologue.

"You have a incoming call for Atlanta's Correctional Center from Inmate..."

"Rakim Mayers." Jordan heard his raspy voice through the phone.

"Press 5 to-"

He immediately pressed it, waiting the phone call to go through. He heard a sound from the other line, making him sit up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rocky."

"Hey, how you holding up?"

"It's lonely here." Jordan sighed, sliding down the wall.

"I know it is..I know."

"I'm coming home soon, don't worry."

"I miss you and love you."

"I do too, so fucking much."

•••

Present Day

Jordan stand in the Airport, watching people going different section, ways. He hold Imani with her right hand, considering she was walking now.

Flight 65, Dropping off Passengers now.

Jordan sighed in nervousness, he haven't seen him in a year now. He didn't know how Rocky was gonna look like, seem like.

He watched the people on the escalator, seeing one person that stands out.

The person got off with a duffel bag on his shoulder, looking around. Jordan stand up straight, fixing his shirt.

The person stopped at Jordan, walking to him. Jordan saw Rocky, who was smiling brightly.

"Jordan!"

"Rocky..." He smiles, walking forward. He felt Imani let go, "Wait mamas-"

Instead of Running somewhere else, she ran directly to Rakim.

Rakim grabbed her carefully, "Daddy!"

Rakim smiles happily, "Hey baby, it's daddy."

Jordan shed a tear, walking up to them. Rocky looked at him, missing his figure for a whole year.

Rakim bring him down a little, kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jordan said, "Welcome home."