sweetheart. x A$APJaden

In which Rakim shown his secret he's been hiding from his fiancee.

Fluff and Drama included!

♡♡♡

Jaden was sitting on the couch, designing clothes for his brand, MSFTSrep

Jaden was sitting on the couch, designing clothes for his brand, MSFTSrep. He waiting for his fiance to come back, since Rocky told him it was something he need to tell him.

Other the other hand, Rakim looked in the backseat, making sure whatever he was looking at was okay. He took a right turn on other block, getting close to their big house.

Jaden yawned, sitting back while watching tv to get more ideas in his my mind. He wondered what Rakim needs to tell him.

What if he want Jaden to go on tour with him?

What if he wanna break up with him?

What if he's buying him more gifts?

So many thoughts ran through his mind, making him block out the sound from the tv.

Keys jangled at the door but Jaden ignored it, since he was too deep in his thoughts.

"Hey, I'm home..." Rakim said, hiding something behind the couch.

Jaden shaked his head, looking up and Rakim. He smiled, hugging him softly. Rakim's strong fragrance went into Jaden's nose, making the hug even longer.

"You miss me?" Rakim chuckled, sitting down next to Jaden.

"Yeah, alot. I had nothing to do except doing merch and other clothing." He sighed.

"Poor baby, I'm here now." He kissed Jaden's lips, making Jaden blush.

"But what did you have to tell me?" Jaden asked, getting comfortable once again.

Rakim gulped, feeling conscious if he should tell him or not. But the secret is behind the couch soo....

"Please don't freak out when I'll tell you the story, please."

"I'm not, what you need to tell me? I'm kinda worried..."

He sighed, "Before I proposed to you and we was on break, I slept with some girl that I've met at a fashion show. Named Iria."

Jaden was a little hurt when he blankly said that, but he couldn't be mad because they was on break.

"I found out today that she was pregnant and had my baby. Had no clue on the pregnancy, she didn't hit up my phone or nothing. I think why she did that because we was back together."

Jaden eyes widen, fixing his position on the couch. Rakim sighed, biting his lip.

"That's why I've been gone for all these hours. I was in court, fighting for the custody."

"What, Rocky why you didn't tell me earlier?" Jaden asked, "I've could've been your support..."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"And I won it since it was evidence that she was taking drugs. She was taking it in front the baby..."

"Oh my..." He looked at Rocky face, seeing that pain on his face.

"I wasn't there to save her...I wasn't there to save her from Iria. I feel so terrible."

"It's not your fault Rocky, you didn't know..." Jaden said, hugging him softly.

"Wait the baby is....a girl?" Jaden whispered in his ear.

Rakim nodded, "A baby girl. 4 months old..."

Jaden felt sorry for his lover, didn't know alot of shit was going on.

"I wanted you to meet her." Rakim let go and walked over to the couch, grabbing the car seat.

"She's here-" Jaden gasped when he saw the carseat, a small tiny baby inside of it.

Rakim sat the carseat between them, Jaden looking closely at the baby. She opened her eyes, looking everywhere in the room.

Jaden heart melted, "She's so adorable..."

"Her name is Brittany."

"Brittany...that's a cute name for her." Jaden said, carefully picking her up.

Rakim watched as how the situation played, watching their relationship being created.

"Hi Brittany...I'm Jaden, your stepdad or stepmom I think. Whatever floats your boat when you get older."

Rakim laughed, seeing Jaden trying to make talk.

Brittany looked at his finger, grabbing it in the process. "Oh you want my finger. You like my finger?" Jaden smiled, looking at Rakim.

"I already fell in love with her." Jaden eyes got glossy.

"Baby don't cry, you about to make me cry. I thought you was gonna hate her."

"No! Never. I love babies. If they not my own, I treat them with love unconditionally."

Rakim kissed his forehead, watching Brittany interact with them. Jaden kissed him back then kissing Brittany on the cheek. She smiled, melting their hearts.