Long Time. x PlayboiOcean

In which, Frank goes up to the prison to see his fiancee.

MENTIONS OF !
•Anxiety
Inspired by -enemies

𝙄 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩.

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Hello, I'm here for visitation." Frank walked up after he hopped out his Mercedes Benz Truck.

"Name and which prisoner?" The female officer said, handing him a clipboard.

"Frank Ocean, looking for Jordan Carter."

"Ah! Your the person Jordan talks about you like everyday. He's gonna be happy to see you." She said at Frank.

Frank was happy too, not seeing him for 2 months now.

He was busy on tour, selling out shows and other things. He was trying to see his lover in jail but time always messing it up.

He hated it, he hated coming up to see Jordan in a place Jordan don't need to be in. Jordan is special to the world, a butterfly to Frank.

Jordan was a happy person, a wonderful person to be around even though he's shy.

The reason why Jordan landed in here because of one stupid decision.

He fought a bouncer in the UK, leading him getting arrested for that. Then he was going to get released before they backed up his records in the system, keeping him in jail.

In the system, he was wanted for possessions of weapons and Marijuana. Fans were shocked by knew they was gonna hit him or use that for evidence.

Law enforcement thought he was a menace to society but in reality wasn't, he made dumb decisions when he was younger.

A$AP Rocky and everyone was by his side, putting up a petition up for him.

That was sent to the government, but they declined to released him, making him go to court. In court, he found guilty for all the charges, giving him 2 years.