cherry bomb. x A$APJaden

In which, Jaden fought for his man.

•••

"Nah since you wanna talk shit, I'm right here." Jaden said, taking off his slides and switching to Sneakers.

"Nobody was talking shit." His rival, Kyle said.

"You were talking shit, saying that I'm some slut because I fucked your nigga. Bitch you was a side piece!" He spat.

"Don't call me out my fucking name." He pointed.

"I did so what you gonna do?" Jaden said, wrapping his head up.

"I'm not gonna touch you first before if I do, I know imma get charges pressed on me." Jaden spoke.

Jaden doesn't know he got into this situation.

It was going around the school that Rocky cheated on him; and he did. Jaden kicked him out his apartment, giving them each other a small break.

Rocky called him multiple times throughout the day, and it was irritating Jaden. Jaden just wanted a break from him, that's it.

Now he got another problem since Kyle trying to fight him. He thinks this shit is stupid but Kyle kept calling him out his name multiple times. Saying he fucked Rocky like the slut he is.

Do he gotta fight a bitch today?

Yes, yes indeed.

"I want you to swing first." Kyle said before getting interrupted by Jaden dragging him down to the floor, yanking him twice.

Don't have to say that twice.

"Now what was that shit you sayin'? Huh!" He punched Kyle in his face twice.

"Yo get off him-" Jaden felt someone pull on his shirt.

"Don't touch him! Don't touch him!" Symere said, swinging on the girl. Symere tagged along so his friend doesn't get jumped.

So as Tyler. And Rocky.

Jaden started fighting Kyle, Kyle trying to drag him down.

You could see Symere getting his hair pulled but dragged the white girl down. He kicked her in the stomach before hopping on her.

"Kyle I already got you down onto the floor, you can't drag me down!" Jaden punched him on his neck and on his shoulder.

"Are you done?" Jaden let him go, backing up.

"Jaden just fight it out with him! We got all day!" Tyler yelled, watching the main fight happens.

"Listen I didn't want to fight but he kept calling me out my name, I gotta fight him. This supposed to be my day off to clean my apartment!" Jaden panted, wrapping his dreads up again.

"My nigga, just fight him!" Tyler said, sighing heavily. "Kyle put yo hands up because don't try to say at school that you was the victim, don't act like that shit. I got it on record bitch."