"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past the gate," Deaton reassured them, Blair thinking that it was the best plan possible for her brother's safety especially if Kate Argent was after him again - for a reason unknown to all of them since they didn't know what she could possibly want from Derek.

"Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia asked from beside Blair, Blair still not being able to speak much from the shock she was experiencing at staring at her brother.

"Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her," Deaton spoke up, Blair nodding her head knowingly - everyone in their room having their fair share of a bad experience with Kate Argent.

"And bad for everyone else." Stiles scoffed as he finished for Deaton before twisting his neck out since it was starting to get stiff.

"You could say that again." Blair agreed as she nodded her head beside Stiles, not believing that they had to again - suffer through another problem with Kate Argent since they thought their days with suffering through any Argent family related problems were over.

"You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night. And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton stared at all of them who were trying to keep themselves awake since they had all been awake for over twenty four hours, Scott blinking repeatedly as he tried to force himself to be awake for their conversation as he stared at Deaton.

"Someone should stay with you," Scott spoke up, Blair already prepared to stay the night with her brother since she didn't think it would be up for discussion that she should be the one to stay.

"I'll stay." Blair piped up, Lydia turning to her before tilting her head to the side before shaking her head no.

"Blair, you haven't slept in over twenty-four hours and you have jet lag. I'll stay. My grades are fine, despite missing a few classes." Lydia reassured her as she squeezed Blair's hand, Blair nodding since she trusted Lydia enough to actually call her if something happened or went wrong with Derek.

"I'm so not okay with this," Stiles spoke up since he didn't want to leave the clinic and leave Lydia by herself with young Derek since they didn't know how he would react when he woke up.

"Guys, go," Lydia reassured them, Stiles letting out a no as Lydia rolled her eyes before turning to Scott since she knew he would agree with her and get Stiles out of here.

"Text us if anything happens." Scott told Lydia as he began to leave the clinic, grabbing Stiles and Blair by the shoulders as he lead them out.

"Nope, still not okay with it. Not going anywhere. All right, just 'cause you're stronger..." Stiles complained as Scott ended up dragging him by the collar of his shirt since he wasn't moving by himself so that he would leave with him and Blair.

—•—

"Uh, where is she going?" Malia asked Stiles as she referred to Blair sitting in the backseat with them. The group had already dropped Kira off at her house and Malia didn't exactly know where Blair was supposed to go especially since Kira explained to her that Blair used to live with Stiles.

"You can bring me to the Loft, I think I have the keys somewhere." Blair muttered to the group as she leaned her head against the window, her eyes still closed as she talked.

"What? No, that's like in the opposite direction. Just stay with me or Scott tonight. I'm not wasting gas." Stiles argued as Blair hummed in agreement - not having the energy to argue with him in her tired state. Scott turning to Stiles with widened eyes as Stiles only shrugged his shoulders, not seeing the big deal as he brought them to the McCall household instead of his since he knew if it was up to Blair she would stay with him to avoid any awkwardness with Scott whereas Stiles was trying to push the two of them back together again.