𝗢𝗻𝗲

Saturday: May 23, 2020
2:30 p.m.
Ja'Nari

I sung along while my music was blasting on my way to get Kacey and Amia to go the mall. I got a hotel room for the weekend to hang out with my peoples before Memorial Day, since we all agreed to spend that day with our families.

I pulled up to Amia's house and she walked out as soon at I put my car in park. "Hey girl!" she said as she got in the car. "Hey pooh, Kacey said she just got out the shower so I'm about to get something to eat." "Okay, let's get Zaxbys."

I changed to Brent Faiyaz in my library and pulled off from her house. Brent Faiyaz voice is so angelic. I swear, he has never made a bad song. We sung along on the way to Zaxbys.

"Welcome to Zaxbys, what can I get you?" "Hello, can I get the five wing meal, barbecue, boneless with a medium Arnold Palmer," I responded.

"Get me the same thing with a sprite," Amia added. "Can I get another one of those but with a medium sprite, and that's it."

She gave me my total. I pulled off to the window and we got our food. "I thought you said a medium?" Kacey said. "It is a medium, their mediums are big like that. I don't know why," I responded. "If that's a medium I wonder what a large looks like."

We got the rest of our food and I drove to Kacey's house.

  Kacey bby ☺️🤍

I'm here
Delivered

Okay, I'm almost ready

"You think she gonna be mad we ain't get her nothing?" Amia asked.
"She stay checking my location, if she wanted something to eat, she would've asked." We ate our food and Kacey came out her house a few minutes later.

"Hey y- fat ass hoes! Why y'all ain't get me nothing?" Kacey said as she got into the car.
"You be looking at my location. We was there for a minute too; line long as a bitch."
"Y'all get on my nerves, you could've got me something," said as she sat back crossing her arms. I pulled off from her house and we listened to the music for a little while.

"Who's coming to the room?" Kacey asked.

"The chicos and some more people," I responded. The chicos are other half of our friend group. I grew up with Lamonte since elementary, and Kahlil came around in middle school. Jerome became friends with them the same time I became friends with Kacey and Amia.
I've always had a little crush on Kahlil. He was nice when we first hung out but after a while, he became cold-hearted and distant.

"Jerome told me he bringing gas and the other two bringing drinks and snacks." "I ain't surprised, they always got weed on them," Kacey said. "That's why we like hanging with them," Amia chimed in and I chucked. "No, that's why y'all like hanging with them. I'm a child of god"

I laughed a little, "Girl shut up. You be quick as hell to hit a blunt after Jerome." "Shut up," she snapped back at me. Me and Amia laughed and we listened to music for the rest of the ride to the mall.

4:50 p.m.

We had just left Forever 21 about to get Kacey something to eat and some ice cream. My phone went off and I saw I got a text.