ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

+×+

It was a beautiful night. The moon light shining brightly as the stars twinkled.

It was a nice night to just go out and star gaze or just lay below the stars and that's what Soobin wished he was doing, but sadly he's there, on his bed and deep in his thoughts.

He's been feeling emotionally constipated for a few weeks now. He's been trying to just ignore the feeling for so long, to just ignore the urge. But as his feelings for his hyung grew so did the urge.

The urge to just come out.

But to who will he come out to.

Will they accept him if he did end up telling them.

Will they still treat him the same?

Without thinking he got out of bed and walked. His mind was blank as his body just moved, and stopped at a familiar door.

Yeonjun's door

Soobin opened the door and walked in, quietly closing it behind him. As he looked up he saw yeonjun sleeping. His window curtains open so the moon light shined in the room and he could easily see.

Soobin sat on the edge of the bed and patted yeonjun awake.

"Soobin? What's wrong?"

Soobin stated silent. The words he wanted to get out were stuck in his throat, making him breathe heavily.

Yeonjun's eyes widened. His sleepy mind finally waking up as he saw tears appear in the youngers eyes. He quickly brought the other into a hug, running his fingers through the boy's hair.

Soobin cried. All of the emotions he's been keeping inside finally coming out in the shape of tears. 

He cried hard. Tears falling out at a rapid pace and falling onto yeonjun's shirt, wetting the shoulder part of the shirt.

Yeonjun stated silent the whole time Soobin cried. Once Soobin calmed down a little he pulled away, wiping away his tears.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Yeonjun asked softly. Soobin sniffled but nodded. He needed at least one person to know, even if that person was the one he loved.

"Okay, take your time Soobin, whatever you say I'll still be here for you okay?"

Oh gosh. Hearing those words made Soobin feel less anxious, more safe and confident in what he was about to say.

The young boy took a deep breath in before exhaling shakily.

"j-just promise y-you'll treat me the s-same, okay?" He whispered with his head down, still too scared to look at the older in the eyes.

"Of course Soobin, I promise"

Soobin nodded before softly saying, "I'm gay"

It took a few seconds but it finally hit the older. His eyes widened in shock, his mouth opening and closing, not knowing what to say.

Soobin wanted to cry again. His hyung, the one he loved, isn't saying anything.

He's probably disgusted.