ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇꜱ

×+×

It was a rainy day. The clouds were a dark grey filling up the whole sky. Water drops falling out of them at a fast pace and a cold breeze making the trees move with the wind.

Yeonjun was on his way home from work but it was too hard to see through the many cars passing by him and the rain falling on his car. Even when the heater was on he was freezing. He was shaking and his teeth were clattering together making a loud sound spread throughout the car. He just wanted to go back home quickly and cuddle with his Binnie.

After a few minutes, traffic started to clear up and he drove home. Once he arrived he grabbed the bag of food and grabbed his umbrella. He walked fast to the front door and quickly opened it before shutting the door with a loud click.

Soobin was in the living room watching a random movie on the TV when he heard the door open and close loudly make him flinch a little. He turned to the door and saw his yeonjun. He got up quickly and ran to him. Yeonjun dropped the bag of food on the floor and caught Soobin his arms.

Yeonjun chuckled. "Hey baby" Soobin blushed a little at the name that he still can't get used to.

"H-hi" Soobin shyly said before putting his head in the crook of yeonjun's neck. Yeonjun let out a breathy chuckle before walking them over to the couch.

"No takes me to our room I want to cuddle," Soobin said cutely while pouting. And how could Yeonjun say no to that adorable face.

"Okay let me just put the food away and I'll meet you there" Yeonjun put Soobin down and soobin cutely ran to their room.

Yeonjun started to put things back in its place before he turned off the TV and put the food in the fridge. He walked back into the room only to see Soobin in his cute light blue bunny onesie cuddled up into the fluffy blanket and all you can see is his eyes peeking out from under the blanket.

Yeonjun blushed. "Baby why are you so cute!" yeonjun ran to the bed and got on top of soobin and squished his cheeks. He stretched his cheeks and was surprised by how far it stretched and how soft it was, he wanted to bite it.

"J-junnie s-stop," Soobin said giggling having a light smile on his face.

"How can I stop when you are this cute and stretchy!" Yeonjun pouted looking into Soobin's eyes. Soobin smiled making the corner of his eyes crinkle up. He raised his hand up and put it onto yeonjun cheeks.

'How did I get so lucky' they both thought as they stared at each other with soft smiles, pink starting to spread all over their cheeks.

Soobin chuckled lightly before connecting their lips together. No matter how many times they kissed Soobin was always surprised by how soft and plump yeonjun's lips were. It's a miracle that he ended up with such an amazing guy.

They moved their lips effortlessly. Yeonjun sucked on Soobin's bottom lip making him whimper. Soobin was the first to pull away. He breathed heavily with his eyes closed he felt someone watching him so he opened his eyes and saw yeonjun looking at him with such fondness in his eyes.

Soobin started to tear up from the loving expression. Yoenjun smiled and reached his hand down to Soobin's cheeks wiping away his tears.

"Soobinnie~," yeonjun said in a whisper. "I love you~" soobin started to cry. The way yeonjun said it with such love warmed his heart and he felt so lucky to be alive right now.

"I-I love y-you too j-junnie" Soobin stuttered over his words and he hated it but yeonjun found it cute. Yeonjun started to kiss him all over his face making soobin let out little giggles.

Yeonjun rolled over so that now he was on his side with his arm under his head looking directly at Soobin. Soobin blushed to feel his intense gaze so he turned his head and hid his face in the crook of yeonjun's neck.

Yeonjun sighed lovingly before he wrapped his arms around Soobin's waist. He placed Soobin's head on his chest so that he can be comfortable. He kissed the top of Soobin's head then played his head down on his pillow.

They cuddled in silence for a few minutes until Soobin spoke.

"I love you so much junnie, thank you for giving me a chance," Soobin said quietly before placing a kiss in the middle of yeonjun's chest.

"I love you too Binnie... so much" After that it was silent so yeonjun checked on soobin and saw he fell asleep. He smiled fondly at the sight before he brought soobin closer and stuffed his face in Soobin's hair.

For the rest of the night, they slept comfortably cuddled up in each other's arms.

_______________________________

That was bad but oh well I tried. I hoped you liked this even if it was confusing. I'm an average writer so sorry for this.

Welp bye my lovelies see you in the next chapter! Bye bye~