ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

×+×

The boys just finished performing on stage at the MMAs. (A: N They did so good!)

They walked backstage, getting their makeup retouched or just relaxing their tense muscles.

Soobin was in the changing room, changing back into his suit. Yeonjun was laying down on the couch, waiting for soobin to finish.

He layed his head back and closed his eyes. It was a tiring performance but he felt proud about what they did. He still couldn't believe by how big they grew since their debut. It's like a dream that he never wanted to wake up in. Especially since he met soobin along the way. His little baby who isn't really small but manages to look so tiny. He remembers when they first met, he was so shy and timid and was nervous to talk to anyone.

Flashback~

Yeonjun was warming up when he got startled by the door opening. From the mirror in front of him he could see a boy with black hair pop his head in, looking around. He turned around and walked towards the boy.

The black haired boy heard his footsteps and lifted his head up and saw the most gorgeous man he's ever seen.  He had the most beautiful eyes and red full lips. He was wearing a black hoodie and the word 'Godmode' written on the front. (It's a song)  The black haired boy was so into his thoughts he barely heard the cough coming from the beautiful boy. The boy widened his eyes and stepped into the room closing the door behind him.

He bowed his head shyly and introduced himself, "Hello, my name is Soobin and I'm 19 years old." Soobin bowed again, his hands folded in front of him feeling nervous.

Yeonjun looked up at him shocked by how tall he is but also by how beautiful he looked. His lips looked so soft and were a light pink, his eyes were such a cute shape and were kind of shining from the light hitting them. He continued to stare until he noticed Soobin shift on his feet probably feeling uncomfortable.

"Ah, sorry, I'm Yeonjun and I'm 20 years old, nice to meet you Soobin."

•~

A few weeks have passed and Yeonjun and Soobin have gotten closer. Soobin is still a little shy around the trainees but he'd like to say he's made a few friends.

Right now him and Yeonjun are in yeonjun's apartment cuddling in his room.

It's quite small but cozy. A couch in the small livingroom with a tv, some pictures hanging on the walls. His room is the biggest room in the whole apartment. Having only a bed and a desk with a computer sitting on top. But soobin liked it, it just means having to be really close to yeonjun to not fall off the bed which is something he didn't mind.

Over the few weeks they have known each  other they grew a small crush on each other but of course, not telling one another.

Soobin looked to his side where yeonjun is and saw him sleeping. He smiled lovingly at the sight, his fingers playing with yeonjun's smaller hands.

It was about 6PM so the sun was setting. The sunlight reflecting off the windows hitting yeonjun's face perfectly. The lighting making his skin glow beautifully.

"You're so beautiful." Soobin whispered. He looked down to yeonjun's lips, so full and red just like the first time he met him.

He won't notice if I kissed him right?

Soobin looked up from his lips and saw yeonjun with his eyes closed looking peacefully as ever. He looked back down. Yeonjun's lips just looked so inviting.

Oh fuck it

Soobin brought his head closer, his lips just hovering over yeonjun's. He can feel his warm breath everytime he exhaled. Soobin took a deep breath before closing his eyes when suddenly he opened them again in shock.