Chapter Thirteen

Over the horizon, the saturated skyline shoots a rainbow, the fuzzy whites sparsely populating but large, the morning sun smiles on the face of the earth generously, and the wind carries out this peaceful mood.

Though even the sun knocks on the huge white building, it is denied access by thick heavy black curtains to the grand room, where on the floor, he was left, curled up and wide awake. Left alone in this strange room, in this strange place, all because they think he's some prince, though he was and he didn't know.

Allen was in a state he could not identify or familiarize, he tries to piece the few clues he's had but could not come up with a theory. He knew his wings are what define him as the prince, but the prince of what, what are his parents a part of, what was him.

Allen begins to questions ' What am I? ... how am I even possible?.... is any of this real?....' the questions keep flooding his mind, one by one they itch his brain hoping it would provide an answer. He sits up, stretching his body that feels completely fine, no pain, shocking! He pulls the larger wings to his side as much as he could, he examines them carefully, they still were blood-stained as Allen was not able to bathe for so long.

Piercing dark brown eyes stare at the prince through the glass orb, watching his every move from the moment he was brought here. The old man still couldn't believe he finally has the prince in his hands to play with, his little chest piece, he leans back in his dark velvet throne-like chair that was almost invisible in the darkroom.

He purses his lips together and looks up at his five sons, the boys all felt overwhelmed seeing their dad smile for the first time. The old man opens his mouth and in a shaky yet assertive voice, he says, " He looks dirty, send two maids to clean him up... then brings him to me".

" Yes sir" the five boys replied in unison, all of them acting as though they were robots under control.

The five boys leave their father alone, walking down the plain hallway, the sunlight bouncing off the white walls, their bodies moving in unison. One look at them and you would think they were robots.

You can't blame them, their dad was strict, but loose when it came to their sisters. They were eight of them, five boys and three girls. Samuel was the oldest, then came Edward, then the twins Hera and Hebe, then the fourth child Joseph and Athena who was birth two days after, Phillip was the Fifth then lastly came, Jacob.

All of the daughters were named after Greek goddesses, and the boys were named plainly. Their father could never learn to love his sons, but he adores his daughters and treats them like queens, everyone fails to realize why considering they were all from different women.

.............

The dust rose as Axel and Tom tried to sniff for Allen's scent, the woods were peacefully quiet and the boys were getting frustrated.

Allen's house still beats their nose with his strong scent, but stepping out and searching around the area was wasteful, the scent was still there but it was faint and spread like the air around them. Still, they would not give up, though they were stupid not to do this first it still proves to be unhelpful.

Mark's voice rings in their mind link, " Boys, have you found anything?" he asks.

" No dad" Axel replies, both of the boys look at each other, the look of sadness reminiscing on their wolf's faces.

" We'll come home, we may have found a way" Mark says.

" Ok," Tom says, excitement and hope flushing through his mind. He looks at his brother and sees the same hopefulness in his eyes.

......

" Catch," Mark says as he tosses the glass mask to Tom.

Tom holds the item in his hands as he thought ' finally '. He and his brother examine the mask that had been in their thoughts since they saw it yesterday, Mark lets them examine the mask for a moment before he continues.