racism

A.N. hi this is the unedited version of life matters, hope you notice the changes. Thank you, support anti racial discrimination!!

Dedicated to those racists out there,

I am black, you are white.

My skin may be darker and yours may be lighter, but nothing changes the fact that you're racist as fuck.

In the eyes of your race, you may be all mighty and high but nothing beats the scream of the publics' eye.

Some were just suspected and alleged but they were ruthlessly murdered, they suffered.

A kid was just playing with a toy gun but he got shot down with a real one, another one was bullied because his skin wasn't light, now the stigma is planted in each and everyone's mind.

A female is discriminated not only by the way she dresses but also because of her dark skin.

A man was shot during broad daylight when he went out for a run, another was choked on the pavement under the bright fucking sun.

Humanity and empathy, where have you been? These monsters are being rascist again.

The children in school fear because it isn't fair, for them to be treated differently there. Their cries are unbearable, why do you dare?

Discomfort due to the difference in race should be there.

Hey, feeling superior race. Listen to screams of the public, you've been shitty these past few days. Black lives matter, all life matters.

Hey racist, keep it in mind because one day you might be a sore loser.

-

A.N. thank you for reading. LET US NEVER BE SILENCED. SPEAK UP FOR OTHERS. NEVER NEGLECT WHAT MATTERS. #BlackLivesMatter☁️