Time to fucking escape pt2

Start from the beginning

'Sorry miss, we'll be leaving now' Chan said grabbing his bag and dragging Felix out of the classroom.

The two then continued to race down the corridor before reaching their desired location.

'Where were you!' Changbin hissed looking up from his textbook that lay on the table.

'Sorry we were...distracted' Chan said before dragging Minho with him to the tuck shop.

'So Felix? Where'd you get that mark?' Seungmin asked cautiously.

'What mark?' Felix answered in genuine confusion.

'On your neck' Jisung answered.

Reaching up to his neck Felix felt a small blob underneath his fingertips. As soon as the pressure left the blob it started to get gradually more itchy. Mosquito bite.

'Ah it's a mosquito bite' he said relieved

The rest of the table shot him a look.

'Sure it is' T said before picking up her pretzel and chewing it. You could tell that even she was the tiniest bit anxious about today. But then again, they had to act as a strong as possible so that the other students wouldn't get scared. It was possible that their lives were in this group of teenagers hands.

Chan and Minho returned to the table, both holding a chocolate cupcake.

'Ah hi mosquito' T said greeting one of the two.

The only thing Chan could return was a face full of confusion.

'Guys' a voice said in the table who had been quiet silent since they all got there. 'We know how we're gonna get the students to evacuate right? We can't just leave mid assembly or something?' Hyunjin continued.

'Um well' Jeongin replied.

'Are we even sure we've planned thy sis out properly?' Misti questioned. Concern laced her voice

'We could pull a fire drill? Am I right?' T said

The others looked up at that idea. It was a good one after all. They would be given a loud alarm that would alert them of when they should leave and since they knew where to evacuate too it would be easy.

'But we need to make sure the teachers don't get in the way.' Minho then said.

'Ah easy!' Misti exclaimed.

The others gave her a look which beckoned her to continue.

'Well if we were to knock the teachers out they wouldn't be able to do anything.' She explained

'Yeah but how are we going to be excused from class in Time to knock the teachers out?' Chan retorted.

'And also. Won't the security cameras catch us?' Jisung added

'Well me, Misti and is his name Johnny or something? Need to go around classes to deliver the teachers assessment papers. They got supervised by the headmistress a week ago or something and now we need to hand out the feedback documents.' T explained carefully. 'Oh and also Minho and Jisung can hack the cameras. Right?'