Not only you're disappointed, you're also embarrassed after pulling that off unsuccessfully. 

Killua sets the phone aside, your silver-haired boyfriend then scoots closer to you and cups your cheeks with both of his hands.

"Look," Killua murmured. 

You did as you were told. You shyly shifted your gaze towards Killua's blue glistening eyes, you felt dazed in an instant. What followed is your heart skipping a beat all of a sudden. 

"(Your name), you're already cute. There's no need for you to act like one," Killua smiled at you slyly. 

Your face turns red with a poof, your body weakening by the overwhelming embarrassment you've felt randomly.   

Upon witnessing your reaction, Killua smirks, pulling you carefully into an embrace, "God… I'm too lucky to have you," he mumbled to himself, eyes closed, his hand gently stroking your (h/c) hair.

Moments after, "(Your name)," Killua calls on you. You responded with a hum, face comfortably pressed on your boyfriend's chest. 

You waited for him patiently to speak. A wave of warmth enfolds you while Killua keeps on caressing your hair. 

"I love you… so much. Don't you ever forget that," Killua mumbled to you solemnly, pressing his soft lips on your forehead. 

4:30 PM

Killua's point of view: 

(Your name) left after receiving numbers of phone calls from her mother and her aunt Lori, telling her to go home for some serious matter.

It worried me at first but turns out, it wasn't really that serious than we anticipated.  

I'm currently slouching on the couch, checking the new smartphone that (Your name) bought me. That's really unexpected for her to do. 

Well I did lose my phone that night. Good thing I resisted last minute or she would have given it to that smartass otherwise.

I tapped on the gallery, my curiosity rose up when I found four saved images. I fixed my sitting posture and tapped on it in an instant. What appeared next on the screen caught me by surprise. 

(Your name)'s cute selfies which I presume were taken right after she bought this.  

Before I knew it, I was immersed in the screen, smiling like an idiot that I didn't even notice Gon's presence approaching behind me.  

(A/N: No, our bb Gon didn't use Zetsu)

"Ooh~ (Your name)'s really cute~" 

I was caught off-guard. I frantically turned the phone off when I heard his voice, "W-What are you talking about?" I avert my gaze away.

"Really?" Gon scoffed. Then tossed me a (favorite beverage) in a high ark, which I caught successfully with one hand, "Like you didn't blabber about her the first time you saw her," he laughs, intentionally making fun of me.

"Shut up. She was… distracting, th-that's it,"

Why did I stutter?!

"Remember when you had to befriend Nicholas just to get her name and number?"

I don't get why he still remembered that but it's too humiliating to even reminisce about it.  

"Yeah, yeah I get it!" I hollered.  

I can't believe he exposed me just like that! Good thing Kurapika and that geezer aren't here.

Before long, Alluka steps out of the room, radiating an enthusiastic aura. She has her phone in her hand while quickly making her way towards us.