Temptations and Important Phone Calls (M)

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Momo was topless after she tossed her clothes on the side of the bed. She made sure to watch Jirou put on their favorite toy and by the time her girlfriend was ready, she made sure to get her attention by taking off her leggings in a seductive manner. Once they were off, she did the same for her panties but this time, she twirled it playfully on her finger before tossing it at Jirou's face and she laid down.

Jirou flinched before giggling and picked up her lacey lingerie. Adjusting herself comfortably, she purposely flexed her abs as she rested her an arm behind her head. She licked her lips before giving the dildo a good teasing long stroke.

"Whenever you're ready Momo..."

Biting her lower lip, Momo felt extremely hot and bothered. She rubbed her swollen puffy lips before climbing on top of Jirou. Properly straddling her girlfriend, she lined up her vagina with the tip and rubbed her clit one last time.

"I wanna lead today baby."

Jirou leaned up to rub Momo's waist before trailing down to her nicely toned thighs.

"Fuck you're so sexy..."

Giggling, Momo puckered her lips before brushing her vulva against Jirou's shaft. She repeated a few times at a painfully slow pace before leaning forward and groped Jirou's breast.

"You're so damn hot baby"

Jirou grunted as she massaged Momo's thighs. Shortly after, Momo straightened herself up and grabbed the shaft's tip. She rubbed it against her entrance and made sure to tease Jirou .

"Oh baby...I can't wait to have you inside me."

Momo began fondling and playing with her own breast as she guided the bulging tip into her core. When the tip sunk inside of her, she let out a loud moan before stretching herself open with two fingers.

"Aah...oh fuck Jirou..."

Wiggling her hips as she sunk down, Momo had a sly smirk watching her lover get engrossed. Jirou's eyes never left from their penetration until they were flush.

"Mmh...fuck."

Letting out a soft chuckle, Momo lifted her hips before smacking down.

"Aaah! Fuck Jirou ..."

Momo began repeatedly lifting her hips up and down in a steady rhythm. Her breasts began to bounce and Jirou happily joined her lover's pace by guiding her ass up and down.

Biting her lip, Jirou was having a hard time deciding what to do. Help Momo ride her phallic or fondle her plump breast. Swallowing hard, she painstakingly decided on giving Momo a few more wet slicks before playing with her breast.

Reading her mind, Momo immediately adjusted and gave Jirou one last hard smack. Her vulva clapped against Jirou's base and she quickly began rocking back and forth. She let an aroused moan before shifting her weight forward and grabbed both of Jirou's breasts.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good!"

As Momo groped and massaged her lover's breasts, Jirou licked her lips before opting to feel up her toned thighs. She bent her legs and made sure to give Momo some rough thrusts. Their sexes smacked against another and every time Jirou hit Momo, she let out a pleasured whimper.

"Ah!"

One wet thrust after another.

"Ah! Fuck ah!"

Momo stopped playing with her girlfriend's wondrous breasts and began rocking her hips again.

"Yeah! Ah baby yeah!"