Prologue

There are two different parts of my world; I call them 2 continents; 1. Ashiyana; wherein Royals live with council members and citizens 2. Gharana; mostly occupied by citizens and extended families of the Royals and councils. All the creatures live harmoniously (except 3-4 interspecies war we had in the last 50 years). After the last war between humans and creatures, we were able to establish one rule over every species(Like old times; we had a werewolf king and queen ruling all over the continent for ages). Centuries ago, the concept of democracy was introduced and the royals were trickled down to their fancy titles and showed up just for the appearance sakes. The democracy all brought racism and instigated the rise of different factions of species leading to small fights between mere thousands. These wars were just like dominoes and rippled into a gruesome war after 500 years of adopting democracy which resulted in the massacre of 50 million of the overall population. Saddened and frustrated, the Royals took back what belonged to them thereby reinstating the monarchy and its rules. Now we have Werewolf Royals ruling us along with the council of creatures admitting 2 of every species( 1 powerful and 1 influential from Vampires, Warlocks, Succubus, Superhumans, and humans).

The Royals have control over the royal guards while the council has its own battalion of creatures as their army. Both guards and army are spread over the continents to maintain law and order while maintaining peace between factions. Every creature has some physical or psychic powers except humans; they are no doubt knowledgable and geniuses but have really short life-span. Wherein the creatures can live up to 500 years, Royals touching 1000's of years.