Chapter 2

I looked at the place. It was a small house, nothing too fancy, but I could hear yelling from the inside.

"It's about time you met the rest of the band." Saul scratched the back of his neck and put his arm around my shoulder, leading me to the front door. I thought he was going to knock or ring the doorbell like a civil person, but come on we're talking about Saul "Slash" Hudson. He instead yelled at the top of his lungs, receiving a loud reply from inside. The door opened to reveal a VERY tall guy. He had blond hair and had a bass guitar in one of his hands.

"Hey Slash, who's the cutie?" The blond asked. I had to go on my tippy toes and crane my neck to look him in the eyes. Saul had a shocked expression then deviously smirked.

"She's my girlfriend Duff." Saul chuckled, waiting for my reaction.

"Wha-pfft-no! I'm too good for you." I sputtered, turning my head away from Saul. The blond, who I assumed was Duff, started to laugh hysterically.

"Dude, she may be too good for you, but she's definitely a bit too young to date you." Duff said between chuckles. Did he think I was a little girl? Sure I was small but I'm 16 years old! Now it was Saul's turn to burst out laughing.

"How. Young. Do you think. She Is!?" Saul managed to say between breaths and laughs.

"Maybe.. 13? 12?" Duff said, he seemed confident in his answer. Slash turned to me and gave me the biggest grin ever.

"13 or 12 man?" Slash asked, and Duff looked at me again and muttered "13?"

"You're off by three years, I'm 16." I corrected him with an edgy tone, I was always mistaken to be younger than I really was. Duff's eyes widened and he turned to the inside of the house.

"Axl! Izzy! Popcorn!" Now who named these people? Especially Popcorn, I hope that's a nickname like Slash.

Three guys came to the front door, thankfully none of them were as tall as Duff. One had pin straight copper hair and was around Saul's height, one was slightly taller and had wavy black hair, and the last one was slightly shorter than the rest and had fluffy blond hair.

"Guys! Meet Slash's girlfriend.. Wait what's your name?" Duff asked me.

"Dahlia." I answered, cringing at the use of my real name, I liked Dipper much better.

"Well I'm Duff, the redhead is Axl, the shorty is Steven or Popcorn, and the shy one is Izzy." Duff introduced everyone to me.

"And I'm Slash!" Saul chuckled, as he wrapped both of his arms around me and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Well come on in, we need to practice and Dahlia can listen to us!" Axl suggested, and gestured us to come in.

Saul lowered his lips to my ear, which took some knee bending and slouching.

"I wonder how long you can stand being called Dahlia." He whispered, giving me a quick kiss on the head before walking in.